3D/4D Scan booked!

Lilmoomin

Reaction score
As above says.....we have finally booked in for a 3D & 4D scan! We have booked it for Sunday 23rd Oct. We have booked the Little Star Package at Window To The Womb.
I cant wait! We are so excited! Oh and we are taking our 2 sons to share the experience with us :dance: x x x

That's fab hun :) Can't wait to book one too! So exciting.xxx

We struggled to book it, didn't get the date we wanted but i'm just so glad we have managed to get in :) are you going to find out what sex you are having when you have yours? X x x

We struggled to book it, didn't get the date we wanted but i'm just so glad we have managed to get in :) are you going to find out what sex you are having when you have yours? X x x

Funnily enough, I was looking at a website and one of the dates they have is 23 Oct so thinking of booking that too! Yep def want to find out sex, I'm far too nosey! Can't wait to find out!!

It will be lovely for your lo's to see.

xx

WE have ours booked for the day before!!! SOoo excited!! Think from the other scan he has my nose but wana see what our gorgeous boy looks like!!
xxx

Funnily enough, I was looking at a website and one of the dates they have is 23 Oct so thinking of booking that too! Yep def want to find out sex, I'm far too nosey! Can't wait to find out!!

It will be lovely for your lo's to see.

xx

That would be brill :) we couldn't book ours online :( had to phone up!

I had to know the sex :)

Yeah Jay my youngest (12) is really excited! He wants to go straight to my grans after to play the DVD for her (she doesn't even know we are having the 3D/4D) , he wants to surprise her, bless him x x

WE have ours booked for the day before!!! SOoo excited!! Think from the other scan he has my nose but wana see what our gorgeous boy looks like!!
xxx

At this rate we will all be getting 3D/4D scans the same weekend lol.... We are really excited too, mainly because at our 20 week scan the image wasn't very clear and she had her back to us! As soon as we walked out, my hubby said 'we're getting a 3D scan' I was not going to argue with that :D

Oh i'm so excited for us all now lol x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back