• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

39+6 midwife appt.....

BeckyJ

Reaction score
wee ok :D baby heartbeat ok :D bp ok :D head down and engaged :D

she has booked me in for a sweep nxt thursday and again saturday if that doesnt work and if both fail then i am to be induced on the Monday :cry:

im trying to stay positive as ive got over a week before the 1st sweep, just hope baby gets moving without, i really dont want to be induced :(

Glad all is ok.

Now i'm hoping baby decides to come along without any help sometime this week.

Fingers crossed chick :hug:

Aw i'm booked for a sweep next tuesday, they haven't given me an induction date but it's likely to be a few days after the sweep if that doesn't work!

We've still got time hun! :hug: :hug:

lets hope sarah (GL) spreads some of her labour dust our way :lol:

cheers julie, hope ur appt goes well l8r :hug:

Glad all is good Becky, I know your desperate to meet your LO but TRUST ME- Enjoy the free time whilst you have it!!

thanks jo, im sat with my feet up as we spk, wont b able to do this in a few weeks :rotfl:

BeckyJ said:
thanks jo, im sat with my feet up as we spk, wont b able to do this in a few weeks :rotfl:

Good good.

Is Ken at work??

My OH is back at work tomorrow and so he is spending the day with Caitlyn. So i get a bit of "ME" time if ya like!

glad your appt went well.. my next sweep date is next wednesday and i dont have an induction date yet. we could end up being induced on the same day!

yep he is at work, he lay havin a chat to my bump last nite sayin how daddy had loads on this wk and could do with baby arriving so he could have his paternity leave

baby obviously didnt listen or likes to wind daddy up because there are still no labour signs :rotfl:

hope you have enjoyed your 'me time' that is so sweet of Darren, bless him

tezzy said:
glad your appt went well.. my next sweep date is next wednesday and i dont have an induction date yet. we could end up being induced on the same day!

fingers crossed our babies arrive before then :pray:

BeckyJ said:
yep he is at work, he lay havin a chat to my bump last nite sayin how daddy had loads on this wk and could do with baby arriving so he could have his paternity leave

hope you have enjoyed your 'me time' that is so sweet of Darren, bless him

That is sooo cute of Ken.

About time Daz pulled his weight!!

Hurry up baby
Your mummy is waiting
This is one time
There should be no hesitating!

So make your way down
And tickle her body into action
So mummy can have an....
OWWWWW reaction :rotfl:

Sorry. Just had to give you a Fuffins speciality poem :lol:
I hope baby arrives before you need the induction :hug:

YAY!!! That sounds likea good appointment and at least you know what will be happening and when if Lo doesn't arrive in it's own time.

Fingers crossed for you hun.
xxx :D

BeckyJ said:
cheers sarah

love the poem fuffins :rotfl:

Glad you appreciate my amazing talent and wit!

Move over Lord Byron...Sophie is here to change the world of Prose and Verse :rotfl:

All sounds good, babys head engaged :cheer: hope things start naturally for you :hug: xx

come little Becky baby :dance: hope you come out before the sweep :pray:

im so glad you baby is engaged and looking ready hun and im thinking of you hoping you andd Suzie have your babies asap
:pray: :dance: :cheer: :hug:

love sarah :hug:

lets hope little collier starts a chain reaction of babies :rotfl:

suzi u can go next and then i'll have my turn, omg we could all be mummys by the wk end :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back