39+2 so fed up!!

Pip52976

Reaction score
Sorry for the moany rant, but I'm so over being pregnant!!!!! I've deffos woken up on the wrong side of bed today. Had a really good positive day yesterday but today I'm done. I've had to pee about 400 times in the night, I'm uncomfortable, tired, grumpy. It feels like she is never going to come out!!!!!!! We tried all the usual tricks but no success. Had two false starts after getting dtd. I just want to meet my baby girl!!!!

Wont be long hun and your baby will be here, your at the last hurdle, try and rest as much in the day as you can as you'll need as much energy as you can for the labour.

This is my 4th and in my previous 2, I ate loads and loads of pineapple and drank fresh pineapple juice the last few weeks, and had nice warm baths with the blue radox which has clary sage in and is supposed to help start labour.

Good luck xxx

Thanks Hun unfortunately I'm allergic to pineapple. Just feeling very tired and emotional today. It's been a while since I felt this rubbish. X

I'm the same pip I'm so fed up and done with being pregnant! I've tried everything induction just been booked for 23rd but that still seems forever away! When do u see ur mw again? X

When's your due date? I've got mw 16th June, I'm due 14th. There has been no mention of stretch n sweep options or induction. My mw has been a bit useless throughout this pregnancy. I'm praying I will go into labour naturally before I go over but it would be nice to know what my options are and the time scales I'm looking at. I know it'll be within two weeks. I guess I'm usually in control of organising everything and this is something I definitely have no control over!

I'm the 14th to! Is this ur first pregnancy? If so they should offer u a sweep at 40 weeks. Second babies can have them after 41 weeks but I saw the mw today and she said we can prepare by booking in the induction anyway for 41 weeks. I am feeling so tired this week have u felt it to? This last bit of pregnancy sucks I hate it xx

Today and yesterday have been bad days, when to midwife yesterday and after asked to make my 40 weeks appointment to be told there's no appointments available for two weeks! When I mentioned that would put me 10 days over my due date I just got a blank look.

Today I had planned to get my nail, pedicure and facial done as my last little treat and the numpties booked me for the wrong week.

It now feels like someone is trying to drill a hole through my pelvis yet we still have bits to do around the house and I just want it all done before she gets.

all aboard the moaning express, maybe its the heat.

If you couldn't get a term appointment with GP receptionist for the midwife let her know she will either get them to squeeze you in or visit you at home.

Yeh at my practice they squeeze you in at the end so def don't accept one ten days over ur due date

Oh man, I am so sorry, the end is so hard!

Yeah this is my first, its all so confusing at this stage not knowing when things are going to happen. We ended up going out for a nice dinner last night, it really cheered me up. However for the third time after having sex it started off contractions for a few hours then died off to nothing. I feel exhausted this morning and still no baby :( !!!

Bless you glad u managed to get out for a meal def take ur mind of things and it's great that Dtd is actually causing contractions I did it the other night and nothing! I was induced at 37 weeks with my dd so this really sucks going this far it's torturous. Also I don't know what it's like to go into labour naturally so I'm just as clueless just want him out now! Xx

I was so sure it was the real thing last night, I was really disappointed when it stopped. Think dtd should be reserved for mornings if this is going to happen every time lol how come you were induced so early last time? Xx

I developed oc so they started induction at 36+4 but took so long didn't have her til 37! I'm currently lying in bed watching this morning I have no energy today at all. Worst thing is I'm barely getting any Braxton hicks either so I recon it's atleast a couple of weeks away. Have u been able to speak to ur mw? Xx

Manage to get another appointment at a different practise but same midwife so not so bad.

I highly recommend going for a pedicure with a foot massage, I've only got and had a bloody show afterward, must something in the foot rubbing.

That's good stephylou! I've been having reflexology the last few weeks for same reason no such luck here tho! Hopefully not to much longer for u x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back