37weeks today

nadine

Reaction score
Yay pointless post but 37 weeks today n considered full term

Hurry up baby pink!!!

Hurrah ! I hope it goes quick now,sometimes I feel like I'm going to be pregnant forever and ever ! lol

oooh im one week behind you! I feel like ive been pregnant for about 3 years!!

woo hoo. come on baby pink indeed. so exciting. mine has flown since 37 weeks so hope yours does too. xxx

Aww yay I can't wait till I'm 37 weeks then it's all good!! :)

Ho this last two weeks av gone soooo slow

Think it's coz I'm all ready to go, n now ex isn't around I just want to crack on, I don't av any spear cash to shop, I'm not at work n house I clean Thursday Friday when sons at play group, weathers been poo So not really going out weather, so it's draggggggingggggggg the thought now I've decided to av vbac I could have another 5 weeks kills me coz it if I was avin section I'd be booked in in 1week 1/2 or 2 at latest lol

Hurry up baby sisterrrr

I don't even av a name pmsl x

getting a name sorted can keep you busy for a bit. lol. shame all us girls aren't closer. would keep you company as im bored aswell.

only so many times you can hoover and clean before the house starts wearing away. xxx

Hey, well done chick... I am 37 weeks Wednesday, not far behind you.. congrats..x

Yay for 37 weeks :)

How are you getting on with the name game? Do you still life Saffy? x

getting a name sorted can keep you busy for a bit. lol. shame all us girls aren't closer. would keep you company as im bored aswell.

only so many times you can hoover and clean before the house starts wearing away. xxx

aw a i know, pants in it

just thankful i av you all on here to moan to haahaha x

Yay for 37 weeks :)

How are you getting on with the name game? Do you still life Saffy? x

ho i have a hole heap of namers but i just cant decided on one,

i like sapphire aka saffy
sienna
fallon
sharn
willow
faith

sapphire sienna is a firm fav at mo, but time till tell

my niece is sienna and she is gorgeous and cheeky. lovely name. xxx

my niece is sienna and she is gorgeous and cheeky. lovely name. xxx

Do they av a Nic name for her, ya see I like names that can be shorted n I love sienna but u can't shorted it x

we call her cc. although she has other nicknames aswell. xxx

Sienna is a lovely name... Willow is nice too but i might be a bit biased as i have a very big obsession (id like to say healthy obsession) with Will Smith and his daughter is called Willow...

Sapphire is sweet aswell... saffy sounds really cute!!

Good luck on getting the name before the little lady arrives!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back