37 weeks yippeeeeeeeeeee!

Olive

Reaction score
37 weeks today :dance: Mucho pleased, been looking forward to this milestone for a long time.

xxx

YAY!!!

Not long now hunny!!

x

thats so fab olive.....How are u feeling?? I cannot wait t get to that point!!!! xxx

:yay: the end is in sight eh? not long n you'll be holding your baby xxx

Oh can't wait to get to that milestone - not long for you now Olive till you will be holding your little one :)

Yaaaaaay well done bump buddy. This race is on, wonder which one of us will pop first.

yay! congrats hun, not long to go now :) xx

Hurrah hurrah! It only seems a few weeks ago I was congratulating you on your BFP! Oh its such a happy day isnt it! xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks ladies :friends:

Gregorysgirl - the last week or so, feel like it's becoming a lot harder work being preggers! Don't get me wrong, still loving it, but I can understand why the ladies approaching 40 weeks are feeling pooped!

Minge - the race is on indeed :D I think you'll win, but we'll see. Ooh we may be push buddies lol! My Dad told me today that my lo is coming next Friday lol!

xx

Last edited:

Gregorysgirl - the last week or so, feel like it's becoming a lot harder work being preggers! Don't get me wrong, still loving it, but I can understand why the ladies approaching 40 weeks are feeling pooped!

Minge - the race is on indeed :D I think you'll win, but we'll see. Ooh we may be push buddies lol! My Dad told me today that my lo is coming next Friday lol!

xx

I'm the same, literally slowed down in the last week. Everything is such hard work.

And next Friday! Well at least you've got an end date.

xx

I'm the same, literally slowed down in the last week. Everything is such hard work.

Lol, no way will he be right. You wait, I'll be a week or 2 late I reckon ;)

I feel fecking knackered now. It's hard to get up, sit down and don't get me started on getting out of bed! Lol. Glad I'm not alone :hug:

xxx

:yay: congrstulations hun! Not long legg noe:) hope you see ur lo soon!!!

xx

xx

Lol, no way will he be right. You wait, I'll be a week or 2 late I reckon ;)

I feel fecking knackered now. It's hard to get up, sit down and don't get me started on getting out of bed! Lol. Glad I'm not alone :hug:

xxx

Seriously exactly the same. I am deffo at the counting down until this bits over now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back