• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

36 wk MW appointment ....Woohoo!

Bubalu

Reaction score
I've just been for my 36wk appointment. Firstly, I can't believe that it's 36 wks now and I'm on the last baby pic of my ticker. Most of all, I'm absolutely delighted that baby girl decided to get her head down!!!! I've been breech until this appointment and due to a large fibroid they were doubtful that she'd have room to turn. MW also said that a water birth should be allowed too (the leafllet said that they don't allow them if the baby is breech or any complications during pregnancy). I'm sooo happy now!!! Makes all the sleepless nights and discomfort worthwhile. :cheer: :dance: :D

Oh thats brillaint news that the baby has turned :dance: :dance: :dance:

I'm glad you can have the water birth you wanted now :D

Alex xxx

That's excellent Bubalu!! She had you going for a while then! Good girl :cheer: xx

Awww well done little girl!!

Just hope my little mans follows example...got MW at 4pm today to check whether his in a headstand yet!

HideiLu said:
Awww well done little girl!!

Just hope my little mans follows example...got MW at 4pm today to check whether his in a headstand yet!

Hope you have a good appointment Hidelu....and that your little man has flipped :pray: . I must admit, my bump doesn't feel very different to me so I was not expecting the good news.

Woot, good bubs :D Fingers crossed for your water birth :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back