36 week check :D

LaurenMM

Reaction score
Just had my 36 week check with MW, nothing exciting really just really happy and excited :D shes very happy with how things are going. Babys heartbeat is good, position is good, shes only just engaged (about 1/5 I think she said) and I managed to have my flu jab done :)

I was in the waiting room and the nurse popped in and said they had a problem with their computers and she couldnt find the pregnant women on there so she said to come through and have the jab done now which I was thought was great considering they only got it in this morn. Next thing on my list is to have the GBS test - I'm waiting for the pack to come in the post :D after the results from that I'm good to go :D :dance:

Hope everyone else is good xx

Great new hun! All that's left to do then is to have your Little girl!! So exciting! xxx

yay, good to hear that everything is looking great hun :)

That's all good news hun! FX for GBS test xxxx

Brilliant news :)
Sorry if this sounds a bit dumb but what is a GBS test?
xx

Hun your baby is nearly fully engaged. The numbers go down not up. 1/5th is the next step from 0 which is fully engaged. What this measurement means is the amount of the babies head felt by the MW above the pelvis (I.e. Head not engaged) so 5/5 or 4/5 means most of head above pelvis and not engaged. Hope that helps xxx

Hun your baby is nearly fully engaged. The numbers go down not up. 1/5th is the next step from 0 which is fully engaged. What this measurement means is the amount of the babies head felt by the MW above the pelvis (I.e. Head not engaged) so 5/5 or 4/5 means most of head above pelvis and not engaged. Hope that helps xxx

they also do palpable which is the other way around.. its so confusing.. while i was in hosp last week one day i was 1/5 and the next day i was 'free'and ive been free ever since at every check.. i dont think babies can be almost fully engaged and then come out again... i could be wrong though..

Glad everything is going well honey :cheer:

Last edited:
36 weeks and our little girl is so busy in side my belly:)
just love her kicks and hits, and cant wait for her to come now, its the first time im on here and hope i will find some mums to chat with, our little girl is our first one and my husband and myself are looking forward to being parents:dance::dance::dance::dance:
so please ladies feel free to chat with me
marie heather

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back