36 Week Appointment Today

charlie84

Reaction score
Went to see my midwife today for the 36 week check up. Blood Pressure fine, urine fine.
She said baby is head down 4/5 palpable :cheer: So glad to hear that she is making her way down. She is also lay in the best position for labour. I just hope she doesnt move round too much now.

Havent got to see midwife again till 38 weeks now. As i left she said 'see you then or if you dont last i will see you at home with the baby after' :shock:
It has only just dawned on me how close it is now really. I dont have any plans on her coming early, i have too much to do before she arrives :roll:

Went to see my midwife today for the 36 week check up. Blood Pressure fine, urine fine.
She said baby is head down 4/5 palpable :cheer: So glad to hear that she is making her way down. She is also lay in the best position for labour. I just hope she doesnt move round too much now.

Havent got to see midwife again till 38 weeks now. As i left she said 'see you then or if you dont last i will see you at home with the baby after' :shock:
It has only just dawned on me how close it is now really. I dont have any plans on her coming early, i have too much to do before she arrives :roll:

:cheer: :cheer:

Glad she is still head down!! Don't think she's gonna move now :D

She will NOT come early, I forbid it..you need to finish work first!!

:hug: :hug:

poppy160 said:

I hope she doesnt move, i am well pleased that she is starting to engage :D
I do need to finish work first, i need a break before she arrives. Gotta cram in some well needed :sleep: :sleep:

poppy160 said:

I hope she doesnt move, i am well pleased that she is starting to engage :D
I do need to finish work first, i need a break before she arrives. Gotta cram in some well needed :sleep: :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back