• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

36+5 consultant appointment

mummysarah+co

Reaction score
Ive just been to see my consultant, i dont see the mw anymore i see the consultant for every antenatal, i have slightly raised bp so i have to have regular bp checks now. :(

My bp was 112/90 it has been fluctuating a lot.
I had preeclampsia with both previous pregnancies so he's watching me closely.

I have been told that i need a growth scan b4 39 weeks which isnt the norm in my area.they were supposed 2 order a scan last time but never did baby has measured for 37 weeks since quite early and hasnt got any bigger now 4 a little while. They just want to check to make sure he's still growing because with preeclampsia the baby can stop growing if the placenta isnt working properly

On a good note though my wee was clear and my swelling isnt too bad plus i only have 3 weeks left til my due date :D :D :D .

The joys of pregnancy!

glad your wee wee was clear :D
hope your blood pressure levels out :pray: :hug:

good luck for the scan too have they boked a date for it yet
let us know how it goes

:hug: :hug:

no not got a date 4 it yet i should get it through the post on monday. im so excited................soon my baby will be here!!!! oh and yours too...your only a few days behind me i think geordie lass!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: is it me or have the past few weeks flown by?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back