34 week midwife

winnie89

Reaction score
hey girls been to see the midwife this morning, blood pressure was 120/70 they did find some glucose and leucites in my urine but i had had a piece of chocolate cake when watching OBEM last night ( she said it's nothing to worry because my diabetes tests came back normal) and LO is not engaged and is LOP (Left occipito prosterior) but she said there is plenty of time for him to drop and turn but at least he's definatley head down (so he's going in the right direction! lol)

i was hoping she;s say that he'd be engaged because bump has dropped over the weekend but it's back up high again so presume he's wiggled out,

back to see her in 3 weeks though so she;ll check then

also spoke with the health visitor today and she just went through whats going to happen after i have harry and how i go about getting him weighed ect

so all in all not a bad morning :)

Last edited:
I had mine yesterday and baby is head down but still not engaged ether, sounds like a positive day for you xxxxx

yeah wasnt too bad a little dissapointed that he's not engaged but there's still time (i really want him to come early)

The only one of mine that was 'free' and not engaged at all was the only one I had early lol so I really wouldn't worry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back