Midwife appointment!!

wannabmummy

Reaction score
Had 34 week midwife appointment today and beanie is engaged!! Woop woop! Music to my ears! Still have loads of glucose in my wee so I am now on a sugar free diet!! I am measuring 38cm as well - oooops! He's going to be such a gorgeous chunky monkey! :love:

Great that baby is engaged!

I have my appointment today too, though I doubt she will check where the baby is or listen to the heartbeat. It's not on my list of 'checks' for this week :(

What does glucose in your wee mean then?

Great news hun :) hes going to be a cute chunky monkey :)

Glucose in your wee can mean that you have diabetes - but I have had 3 tests to check for diabetes - one was only last week and they all came back fine, so I think I just need to cut out sugary foods! Plus the more sugar I eat the bigger this baby is going to get so I need to curb my cravings! Haha!! Good luck at your appt Tor - I hope it goes well! You should demand that she listens in, it's not fair that you don't get to hear the heartbeat! Xxx

Great news! Love chunky babies! :) I had an appointment today measuring 33cm. Hope my baby has a bit of chunk to her lol

God a sugar free diet sounds like hell to me at the moment I live of chocolate and sweet things. Glad all went ok for you and yey for buba being engaged xx

Glucose in your wee can mean that you have diabetes - but I have had 3 tests to check for diabetes - one was only last week and they all came back fine, so I think I just need to cut out sugary foods! Plus the more sugar I eat the bigger this baby is going to get so I need to curb my cravings! Haha!! Good luck at your appt Tor - I hope it goes well! You should demand that she listens in, it's not fair that you don't get to hear the heartbeat! Xxx

Aaah! I see. Well it's good you haven't got GD. Did you have sweets before you did your sample? Lol.
I'm craving sugar loads too.. I am the size of a house already. haha.

My midwife is pants. Actually I shouldn't blame her, she is probably only working to the trust guidelines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back