28 week mw check

hellywelly

Reaction score
All good, apart from a touch of protein in the urine, so she has sent off a sample. Does this automatically mean you have a urine infection or can you just have protein in your urine anyway?

Baby's hb was quite low at 128bpm but she said they must just be chilled out and anywhere between 110 and 160 was ok. Midwife got bloods first time so no buggering about with the needle thank goodness!!

Baby is also transverse (sideways?) now so slowly on the move!! Quite glad as I'm avoiding the rib kicks that a lot of other ladies seem to be getting!!

Only downside is that mw is on hols again for my next appt so this will be the third one in 5 visits!! Not a problem as they are all very nice but just a little unsettling not knowing who will open the door to you each time.

Can't believe how quickly time is flying!!!!

Glad all is well chick. Can't help on the urine question though. Xx

protein in the urine a lot can be an infection or it can be a sign of pre eclampsia or something like that i think but if your bp is fine its not likely. and it can just be there anyway sometimes, depends what you have eaten and drank

I can help on the urine front. I had protein in my urine, and the other thing that is a sign of infection but had no infection what so ever, so sometimes you can just have it in there for no apparent reason. :)
Glad your appt went well and LO is finally on the move round for you, xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back