28 week mw app

leannesxb

Reaction score
Well had my 28 week app which went well. I am measuring 29cms, babes hb was 150bpm and babe was being his normal difficult self and she couldn't tell which way up he was. Urine had protein and something which looks like she has wrote LEUC????? Have no clue what that is!!!!!

But I mentioned to her since last night I have had some nasty sharp pains when I wee and when baby moves so she has sent it away for testing. Next appointment the day after my 32 weeks scan. Getting more and more exciting. xxx

Leukocytes are white blood cells hun, did she say you have an infection?

Doh, should read rest of post before replying.

Glad everything else seems good xx

I wondered if it was something like that. I have to say I haven't felt right the past couple of days. What annoys me is that if they suspect it why not give you some antibiotics cos now I have to go over the weekend and if it is a UTI I will have had it for days!!!

How long will it take to test it? Maybe they'll know today and you can get some anti bs from docs?

Sounds like an infection if you've been having pain etc :hug:

no she said won't know any results till monday cos they have to grow anything thats there in a dish for 2 days!!!!!!

Glad everything else was fine, when I went to hospital last Friday they tested my urine but couldn't get the results til the Monday as it was closed, no infection for me, hope you don't either :) x

Sounds like a uti hunny. Grab some cranberry juice or tablets, that will help and plenty of fluids!!!!

My bump was 29 cm's too lol. Glad all is ok xxxxxxxxxx

wonder if they will end up the same birth weight too BB. lol.

yep got some cranberry on the go already. Should clear it out. x

Ha, I am hoping for about 7 and a half pounds tbh. Not too big and not too small. I felt sorry for my sister, both her boys were so big so she never really had a "newborn" iykwim. I always said if she had a 3rd it would come out in a school uniform carrying a satchel lmao xxxxxxx

yeh my SIL's have been to big for me 9lb 11 and 9lb 13! Dylan was to small at 5lb 5ozs so like you am hoping for a 7-8lb max. lol

As soon as I hit 37 weeks hun I am going to do everything I can to get my little fruit out lol. OH is worried he'll be an April Fools baby :D and although that doesn't bother me I just don't want to go over xxxxxxxx

well I had a dream I had him on the 14th of March which would make me around 37 +3!!! Even though my c-sec isn't booked till the 23rd!! I have a 36 week growth scan on 1st March and Dylan was born at 36 weeks!! I am gonna try without the OH knowing thats what I'm doing to get him out from the 11th onwards. lol. Lots of bouncing,:bd:, walks and curries. lol

Hahahaha sneaky! I was talking to OH the other day about it and he wasn't bothered which I found surprising. Even if the tricks don't work they help to soften everything I think and he's just as anxious to meet him now as I am. Think he's fed up of me moaning lol although he's loving the sexy hormones I keep getting :roll:

yeh Jason is totally loving the sexy hormones long may they last as far as he is concerned!!! lol. He told me quite sternly the other day baby should come when he is ready and isn't that happy about him being taken out earlier than 40 weeks so there is no way hes coming out earlier than the 23rd!!! Who cares what he says. l shall be doing exactly whagt I like I'm the one with the pain etc. lol. xx

Hunny the awful truth is that babies come whenever they are ready too. Although I have always said that prematurity is not an endearing trait in the male race lol a week early would be good for me xxxxxxxxx

see Jason is never on time!!!! He does everything at a snails pace and in his own time knowing my bloody luck AJ will take after him!!!!!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back