32 weeks, how is your baba laying??

Lanesje77

Reaction score
Hi, saw the mw earlier on and she has told me what I had presumed already, the little guy is breech, and back to back, infact in her words, he is sat in a buddah position with his bottom sat in my pelvis, of course I'm hoping he will turn, but if I need a c-section then so be it, just wondered if anyone else around this stage knows how their LO's are sitting!?

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?vg4i4k

Hiya
My bubs is breech and back to back aswell. I'm booked in for a scan next week to double check and then will see where i go from there, they have mentioned trying to turn her, trying to deliver normally or being booked in for a section. Midwife said there's time for baby to turn on her own accord but I think she likes the position she's in too much xx

Hi... I had my 32 week midwife appointment last Wednesday... And she said baby's head is down, laying to the left hand side, feet tucked up at my ribs... And facing in the way... So it's back is facing my skin if you know what I mean... Hope it doesn't move!!! As this was how it was lying at my 27week 3d scan... Sounds too good to be true!xx

I went for my 30 week mw appt today and she said baby was head down but didn't mention if she was back to back or anything. She was head down at my last visit too so that's good!

My Little man was breech for a long time had him via elective section last wed :D

Mine was checked today and he has gone from lying across my belly to head down in a week. I started bouncing on my ball, sleeping on my left more & on all fours for 10 mins a day & he seemed to move. Now he's head down, I've noticed I'm sleeping on my back more!! Hmmm xx

Hi... I had my 32 week midwife appointment last Wednesday... And she said baby's head is down, laying to the left hand side, feet tucked up at my ribs... And facing in the way... So it's back is facing my skin if you know what I mean... Hope it doesn't move!!! As this was how it was lying at my 27week 3d scan... Sounds too good to be true!xx

Pickle is lying exactly the same way too, this has been his favourite spot since 22 weeks, he sometimes moves on and out but usually goes back to this position xx

mine was breech but turnt and i didnt even notice. Theres alot of time dnt worry x

Pickle is lying exactly the same way too, this has been his favourite spot since 22 weeks, he sometimes moves on and out but usually goes back to this position xx

Ooohhh... I googled what my notes were to work out what the midwife was talking about, and it said this was the best position to get a good labour!!!
Fingers crossed for us, our wee bubs stay where they are :) xxx

Bubs was transverse until 28/29 weeks, and then went breech. When I had my scan on Sunday he/she was sideways breech if that makes any sense?!! Head on the left under my ribs, bum in my pelvis, and feet on the right under my ribs in an odd sideways v-shape. After very little movement for the last few days finally felt him/her back in the breech position tonight, with head poking its way out the top of my bump and toes tickling me down low. I think possibly back to back too, but can't actually tell for sure.

Plenty time to turn I know, but I get the feeling it likes it too much there! I have another scan on the 29th so will see what position we're in then xx

My lil man has been head down since I can remember. Bum on the left, feet on the right facing to the right, also he is now 2/5ths engaged so don't think he is gonna change his mind now :D xx

My LO has been head down since 27weeks. Hope he doesn't move now! z

Using tapatalk so excuse the typos!

My bubs has been breech for the last month or so. The midwife didnt seem at all concerned and said there is still time left for her to turn. I think she is also back to back from the kicks I've felt, but I cant be sure. I hope she moves soon before she gets too big!

I am hoping the MW had a really good feel at my 31 week appointment next Wednesday, I am dying to find out which part keeps popping out and stretching my bloody skin!

Can they just tell by feeling? Also i am a little naive at this but can they tell if your carrying alot of water?

x

My midwife seems really good at telling how bubs is laying just by feeling for the head. She only felt my tummy for about 10 seconds yesterday, and immediately knew which position she was in! Not sure about the water though - may need a scan for that?

Yeah they can usually tell what's what just by feeling. There are two hard bits they look for, head feels like a cricket ball and bum feels hard but slimmer (not round obviously!).
Mine is well and truly breech now, the head is so uncomfortable right up there in my ribs!! Got my scan on the 29th to see if it's gone head down, if not I'll be booked in for cs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back