Reaction score
hi ya
i am 20 years old
31 weeks pregnant with my first
feeling really scared now
getting big and uncomfoetable,
any advice welcome!

Hi!

I'm 20 years old as well and 28 weeks pregnant with my first, a girl! I'm so excited and thrilled. I get a bit overwhelmed at times thinking about how hard it's going to be to raise a child, but I can't wait to hold her in my arms!

I'm starting to get big and uncomfy as well. The worst thing is shaving my legs. It's such a chore now! It's all going to be worth it though!

Are you scared of labor and delivery or raising a child in general?

i am petrified about all aspects, labour, after labour, feeding, changing, teething. but like u say it will all be worth it. with less than 60 days to go me and my partner are ready to burst with excitment. everyday i am on count down. i have been watching alot of birthing programs on t.v, every time a baby is born i come over all emotional. trying to imagime a midwife placing a baby into my arms. have u thought of any names yet? how have people reacted to your pregnany? any concerns of your age? alot of people think i am too young.
thanks for replying it was nice to here from someone else who is 20 and not far behind me in the pregnancy.
take care and good luck!
:D :) :lol:

iam almost 20 i thought that ppl would be more judgmental but they havnt im really looking forward to being a young mum atleast we have lots of energy for children lol :D

i think 20 is a lovely age to start parenting. although some ppl have expressed a concern on age it doesn`t stop me and my partner getting very excited. it have flown by until now, everyday goes slower and slower. have u had your first scan yet?

im 22 years old, married and 33 weeks pregnant with our first boy.

Have to say the labour isnt worrying me its the afterwards. What if im a crap mum, what if he doesnt like me? the usual stuff.

Am loving being pregnant, even tho i got the heart burn and the cant get comfy syndrome!

Enjoy it while we can ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back