31 week midwife report - UPDATE bottom p1

debecca

Reaction score
Well, it's good news for once :cheer:

NO ketones anywhere to be seen so although I'm still not putting on weight the midwife has no concerns because my bump is growing nicely.

Fundal height was 32/33cm which means I'm still above the biggest line but the same distance above it as last time, which is good.

She had a good poke around and she says Connie is now head down (I could have told her that, or rather my bladder could have) in the right postion for birth :shock: with her back to my left and her limbs to my right - which is why all the kicks have been over there of late. Obviously no engagement yet but at least she's in the right place!

A very positive appointment! Well, until I went to the supermarket afterwards and passed out in the queue!! Luckily there was a midwife in the queue behind me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl:

:shock: Are you OK?

How lucky was that though having a Midwife in the queue!

Put your feet up and take it easy.

Glad to hear Ketones etc are all OK

I'm absolutely fine; I still keep getting these dizzy spells which are a pain in the bum. Nothing serious!!! The midwife works at the unit where I'm giving birth so maybe we can laugh over the supermarket incident while I'm in agony in 8 weeks or so :rotfl:

Great news apart from the passing out! :shock: Hope you're taking it easy young lady!

Glad to hear your appointment went well, just no more passing out or anything, ok? :hug:

be careful and look after youself - we cant have you passing out on us!!!! :shock:

Good news :dance: :dance:

Look after yourself and no more passing out - I mean do you expect to be served faster? :wink: :hug: :rotfl:

gosh anything to get served quicker eh :rotfl: :rotfl:

No seriously tho,glad your ok :hug: :hug:

Glad the appointment went well :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

You can donate some of your biff baby growth to me as im in need of some i think.

Take care of yourself passing out is not good :( glad your ok now.

OMG Bex you are sooooo unstable :rotfl: need to tie you up to something I think :wink:

Glad you're ok though :hug: :hug: :hug: you take everything in your stride dont you hun! :lol: Im glad little Connie is in the right position, thats great :cheer: :cheer: Next she'll be engaging and ready for blast off :cheer: :cheer:

xx

Further to my posts yesterday, when I got home I checked my midwife's notes... my BP was 90/60 when she measured it yesterday (it's normally about 115/60) - and I felt really dizzy twice in her surgery so why the hell didn't she tell me I had low BP? Explains why I fell over though!!

She said 90/60 is normal?!?!?!?! :shock:

Mines usually around 90/60 or 100/60 i think it is normal, i've never had any problems with it, but maybe your body isnt sed to a bp of that number because its usually a little higher

Oh I'm fine today because I managed to spend my "low point" in bed doing pointless puzzles! Usually from about 3pm onwards I start to get a lot better.

Antenatal tonight :cheer:

I always have low bp but i dont seem to suffer to much from dizzy spells.

Hope you enjoy your classes

90/60 is pretty normal at this stage in pregnancy, hope you're feeling better though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back