30 weeks tomorrow

Jade89 said:
lol okay! i'll try :lol: - vicki....

eblinx - Ohhhh it does my head in lol, it really does sound miserable ''You still here?'' i always reply "yeah i'm not dying!" it does sound like they are asking you the question becoz your about to die though doesn't it...can't people be more polite...''Oh have you not had her then'' etc...

You still here...pffffffftttttt...! Well I aint goin no where lol!

:rotfl: :rotfl:
My husband says it everytime he comes home so i cant even stay in and hide from it :wall: :wall:
I have told him off endless time for it but he just doesnt listen..thats men for you :rotfl:
Hopefully not long for you now though hun :hug: :cheer:

yea it was every topic wasn't it lol poor budge :hug:

Time was going to slow for me as I got to 30 weeks, but now every shop around here has christmas stuff in it and I am now getting so worried as im due a week before and it just shows how little time I have left!
Must get OH moving with the Babys room now, but its just like :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

cab'o'holic said:
Time was going to slow for me as I got to 30 weeks, but now every shop around here has christmas stuff in it and I am now getting so worried as im due a week before and it just shows how little time I have left!
Must get OH moving with the Babys room now, but its just like :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

You will get there Cab, everything will come together.

You might go overdue and pop on Xmas Day! How exciting would that be??

I'm dreading going into labour on xmas day, i don't wanna miss my traditional xmas dinner!

Could you imagine getting hospital food for your xmas dinner..i think thats enough to scare your baby out before xmas the thought of that :rotfl: :rotfl:

Exactly, If i do, i'll just be crossing my legs until i get me dinner down me, and my xmas pudding of course! :lol:

It looks like there could be quite a few of us having babies around Christmas as Jaidybaby and I could be early and a few of you could be late...we should put bets on!

Yeah Jaidy, only 10 weeks to go which means the same for me! :cheer:

Lynsey said:
It looks like there could be quite a few of us having babies around Christmas as Jaidybaby and I could be early and a few of you could be late...we should put bets on!

Yeah Jaidy, only 10 weeks to go which means the same for me! :cheer:

Yeah if im 10 days early, bubs will come on Xmas Day! Dont really want that to happen mind you, any other day is cool but I love sitting down to xmas dinner and chilling out watching the tv!

New Years Eve/Day would be pretty ace though!

wow times flyin jade, itl go even faster the closer u get to ur due date!! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back