30 week midwife appointment

adele88

Reaction score
Got my 30 week midwife appointment next week what happenes anyone know? |Just curious as i would like to speak to midwife about my labour and pain relief etc.

thanks

Its just a standard appointment I think. BP, urine, fundal height ect.

Have they said anything to you about the parent craft classes? I went to my first one on monday and it was really good. Were talking about pain relief next time, but could be worth asking her about it. I think at any appointment if youve got questions just throw um at them! :D

Its just a standard appointment I think. BP, urine, fundal height ect.

Have they said anything to you about the parent craft classes? I went to my first one on monday and it was really good. Were talking about pain relief next time, but could be worth asking her about it. I think at any appointment if youve got questions just throw um at them! :D

thanks whats parent craft classes? Is that just antenatal classes. Thanks i will throw a few questions in when i go next week.

Yeah, antenatal, not sure why they call them parent craft though!

Its just the nhs ones. People pay for the NCT classes, but were being taught about relaxation techniques (get to sit on mats and practice breathing and everything! lol) and talked through pain relief, and every type of birth ect. Im glad I didnt go for the paid ones, seems like you get the same thing really. Deffinatly worth asking about. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back