Cracking Bones?????

scousegit

Reaction score
I know this will sound really weird but has anyone experienced a cracking sound, like knuckes cracking from their unborn? Ive had about 3 experiencs over the last month or so and Im unsure what it is. I have my 34 week appointment next week with the midwife but was just curious if anyone else had experienced anything similar? Thanks :eek:

A couple of times, have no idea what it was though :think:

the mysteries of pregnancy! WILL BE curious to see if midwife knows...

Well my baby was breech at 28 weeks but im pretty sure he has moved downwards but to be honest he changes position all the time ! The cracking noise seems to be from where i think his legs are which is near the top half of my belly. Due to see the midwife on Monday so hopefully she will shed some light! Never had that with 1st baby tho..just seems bizarre listening to that noise coming from your belly..totally weird! :roll:

I had this a few times in the same place and always wondered what it was! I thought maybe it could have been baby's joints clicking and the noise being amplified by the amniotic fluid? Not sure! :think:

Just heard a cracking sound - may have been me but I wasn't moving! Wonder if it was the baby. I hope it hasn't got into that habit :rotfl: - my hubby cracks his joints all the time and I HATE IT!

2nd Tri Lurker here!

I've read that you can sometimes hear when the baby is hiccuping - and it's like a clicking sound....maybe this is what you are hearing?

Hmm, not sure :think: I could feel when Cara was hiccuping but never heard anything. The cracking often happened when she moved a little bit. I could be wrong though! :)

i had that with renee..she came out perfect so who know what it could be.

some say it might be the joints clicking together.

I keep hearing this lately, maybe once every few days, sounds just like a joint clicking when she moves so im presuming thats what it is.

I felt something go crunch around about the same time as you ladies but it only happened once. Turned out the next appointment after this he was engaged and wasn't before. So perhaps it's your little one's head engaging and coming back out again?
Would make sense because it would be the head against your pelvis bone and therefore the sound of bones crunching, but I don't know. I never found out for definate that that was the noise, it just seemed a co-incidence and it made sense in my head.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back