3 years ago...

lisa282

Reaction score
My son will be 3 years old tomorrow!! I cant believe the time has gone so fast, it only seems like yesterday. We are having a little party for him tomorrow afernoon, just family and a few friends, but hoping to still make it special for him. He is such a great little boy, I am so proud of him! :hug: Just seems quite wierd when I think about it, that this time 3 years ago I was getting my first twinges and had constant backache all day, I just knew he was on his way! :dance: It has all come flooding back this evening when I thought about it, and I got quite emotional. I can only hope this baby arrives in a similar fashion and is half as good as my son, then I must be doing something right! It just makes me more impatient to meet my daughter! :)

Aaaawww

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

(great name btw :wink: )

I know how you feel. I feel the same when it is Tylers birthday. I cannot believe how much time has passed since my life changed forever.

Aww I hope he has a lovely day tomorrow!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER!! :dance:

I'm sure your daughter is just as excited to meet her lovely Mummy too :hug: xxx

Happy birthday Tyler :hug: :cheer:

I know how you feel. Nathan was two on the 15th May and time has gone so fast and I was thinking about my labour with him and how it only seemed like yesterday but in a few weeks (or a week if he arrives at the same stage of my pregnancy as Nathan did) I'll be having another little one :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back