3 weeks !!!!!!!!!!

kelly_chunn

Reaction score
I cant believe i only have 3 weeks left till our little baby girl is born . This pregancy has flown by. Does any1 else feel the same ?. With my boys , it seemed to go on for ever ( my 2nd son was 10 days late !! ).

Hope every1 is well xx

The weeks are flying by now - can't believe that on Wednesday I see my midwife again!

Some days I feel as though it is going really fast, other days I feel like I have been pregnant forever!!!!!!!

I am enjoying it every day though.

Just three weeks left!!!! You must be so excited! I can't imagine what it feels like being 37 weeks pregnant! I am just five days from the third trimester!

Keep us posted!

Hi Kelly, I have 3 weeks until I'm due too and I live in Essex !!!

The past couple of months have flown by but now I'm so close it seems to be dragging, it's my last week at work and I can't wait for Friday!

x

In some ways it has gone fast (especially this last bit actually) but in other ways it seems very long- especially since you can't help counting the weeks obsessively! We found out I was pregnant on Good Friday and that doesn't seem too far away but then when I think of various stages of my pregnancy it does seem long- especially the second trimester. I have five weeks to go on Wednesday and this is my last week of work. Not sure how the time will go or not when I'm not madly trying to sort stuff out at work but then I have left lots of last minute small fussing and buying and all of the nursery furniture to put together for when I stop next week so I'm hoping that will pass the time nicely! I kind of want to be "on a misson" once I stop work to get my head and body into gear for labour as I think that feeling like I'm in control will make it less scary for me (I have spent the last few weeks in a state of terror after the ante-natal classes went through the whole thing step by step but have finally accepted that it's going to happen however much I panic so I might as well try not to!). So- a bit of meditation, some breathing exercises, possibly that perineal massage thing (if I can reach!!), raspberry leaf tea, plenty of naps and lots and lots of lists as my brain is so addled that I forget stuff to do as soon as I've thought it!

Can't wait to meet my baby finally :)
+++

Where bouts in essex do u live Lucy ? Am having baby in st johns hospital.

I live in South Ockendon, my hospital is Basildon.

Am urging baby to come early, 3 weeks still seems too long!

x

It's gone really slowly but I can't believe its 5 weeks today. My friend who is a psychic says she's gonna come early and that I need to have all my bags packed. Which they have been for ages, she reckons at least a couple of weeks but all will be OK. I have been off work since 29 weeks so it's been a drag but I am looking forward to it. Mind you every little new pain I have I think it's all starting and sometimes I get get watery bits down there (sorry TMI) and think God it's my waters :)

Good luck Lucy as well :) yours will soon be here :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Emma, you sound really organised, how nice if your little one comes early, you get to meet them sooner.

I'm a nightmare and haven't packed my hospital bag yet, :roll: I have a list of what I need, just got to get it all together and also do my birth plan!

x

:) Mines been packed for ages :) Its sat at the top of the stairs now waiting paitiently for me to grab :) I packed it all from a book that I have about pregnancy and still left out big pants and sanitary towels and other essentials so now it's a suitcase, a beach bag and a toiletry bag :) Anyone would think I was moving in to the hospital. :) xxxxxx

Some days it seems to have gone quick and others...... well seems like ive been pg for years!!!! im sure when i go into labour, i will be saying "oh my god no, im not ready yet" but at the mo , i just cant wait to meet my little one!!!

Natalie x

My list was printed out from this forum, there is so much though, hubbie couldn't believe it especially as your in and out of the hospital so quickly if all goes well. :lol:

Have you done your birthplan yet Emma?

x

Not bothering with one. I am having her in the midwife led unit so gas air and pethedine and my cousin is my birthimng partner - hoping its not a saturday night she decides to come or everyone that can be there if my cousin can't be (but she will) will be pissed :) If all fails at the midwife unit then it's off to the General hospital for whatever they can do there :)

My friend said that she had one and nothing went to plan so just go with the flow. At the end of the day we have no idea what's gonna happen and when so if I know who I want there, which hospital and pain relief the rest I'll leave to the time :)

xxxxx

i have too had my bag packed for quite awhile. I have a feeling thats she is gonna come early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back