3 weeks...

PrincessPeanut

Reaction score
I really can't believe I'm gonna be 17 weeks tomorrow. It doesn't seem that pregnant in the grand scheme of things and I don't feel pregnant or look all that pregnant (If you passed me in the street you'd just think I was podgy!! lol) But when I think of things in terms of '3 weeks time, I'm going to be half way through my pregnancy' it's actually quite scary! These last 17 weeks have flown by and I don't know where all the time has gone. I'm desperate to meet my little bubs, but I feel like if it goes as fast as it's going already then I'll miss out on enjoying being pregnant because I don't think or feel it yet! Plus the fact I still don't know anything about babies. My midwife hasn't really given me all the much info, I haven't had chances to ask questions about ante-natal classes or breast feeding or anything really. Everything is still a big mystery at the moment and I keep thinking, that there is plenty of time to find out about every thing but really, 23 weeks to go.......:shock:

xxx

Last edited:
Blimey! Thats just made me realise that I'll be half way thru not long after you!! :faint: I know how you feel about time flying by. It only feels like yesterday that I looked at that sick and see that line!

I didn't have a clue about anything with my first, not sure I'd even held a baby! It's amazing how quick you learn though and some of it just comes naturally as well. Breast feeding is one of those things you need to learn when you do it but there's plenty of breast feeding groups around that can really boost your confidence. I'm hoping the next few weeks will pass a bit quicker than tri 1 that really dragged for me!

I counted up to 20 weeks and have since been counting down - 16 weeks to go! Gulp!

I think the preggers feeling set in with me about a week ago... For the first time I thought "OMG I'm having a baby" and these last two days we have been getting our room ready and the bubbas room ready and it feels now like it's actually going to happen!

I still look podgy too - when you think of someone who's six months pregnant you think they're going to be massive, I am still teeny (not a skinny girl normally so I just look like I've eaten all the pies!)

And re learning about baby stuff, me and my hubby don't have a clue - if I think of something I just google it or ask you ladies or ask my other pregnant friend - the other day we were saying we don't actually know how to dress our babies, babygro and sleepsuit? Just sleepsuit? Vest and sleepsuit? Hat & booties? God help us...! xxx

Last edited:
:shock: That means I really only have 2 weeks till half way through!! You're right it's going so fast! We still haven't bought our flat or anything! xx

the other day we were saying we don't actually know how to dress our babies, babygro and sleepsuit? Just sleepsuit? Vest and sleepsuit? Hat & booties? God help us...! xxx

I'm not a 100% sure what the difference is between sleep suit, baby gro, vest etc. :shock:

I'm sure I'll end up being fine.....:oooo: lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back