3 times then nothing?!

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by mrs350, May 23, 2013.

1. mrs350

mrs350 New Member

5 months in to TTC and last month I thought I'd try the clear blue ovulation predictor kit. Last month the smiley face came up on day 7, day 13, and days 18 & 19. This month, with a new box of sticks I'm now on day 20 and have had no smiley face on any day. I'm definitely using the kit as per the instructions. Any ideas as to what is going on? I am confused.

2. Melanie3103

Melanie3103 Well-Known Member

Ive never used them - sorry. Good luck sorting though.. X

3. Serenstar

Serenstar Well-Known Member

I thought once you had a smiley face you stopped doing them? Or are they new ones?

4. mrs350

mrs350 New Member

Well I carried on each day as I wondered if the day 7 one was a mistake, as everything I've read says that's impossible, way too early. So I was interested to see what it said each day after that. Ultimately I think I don't really trust the kit now!

5. sunnyland27

sunnyland27 Well-Known Member

I got a pos opk on day 6-7 this month. Maybe you ov'd but it didn't pick it up? I heard you should test twice a day, but that's even more expensive! Have you been DTD anyway? x

#5 sunnyland27, May 23, 2013
    Last edited: May 23, 2013
  6. mrs350

mrs350 New Member

I'm new to all this so just had to google the "DTD" acronym.. ! Yes DTD has been happening pretty much daily just in case!! Xx