3 things

Ha! Kay Kay:)

I'm not a big fan either of them but that's what you have to do right? Lol

Oh just found this and think its a great thread! So many insights! I am also a huge Kardashians fan, prefer Khloe mind you! Trashy TV is great! I really fear being left at 40 with just cats! Heres my 3 things.

1. I love football and spend my weekends in a mini bus full of men/boys who all look after me. We have season tickets and have a good laugh every weekend!

2. I moved away from home for uni at 17. Spent 4 years doing teaching then took a year out to work and travel Australia. Was an amazing year! However came back to my home town and now work as a teacher in the primary school that I went to!

3. I am exceptionally organised and have to have a plan or project that I work on to keep me focussed on a daily basis. I also eat 2 packets of crisps every night and love ANYTHING that has peanut butter in it.

Ha! Kay Kay:)

I'm not a big fan either of them but that's what you have to do right? Lol

Yep, I think the cats just start to turn up at your door when you reach a certain age don't they?! :wink: I'll have no choice but to take them in! lol :lol:

Oh girls, I'm not sure about all the Kashardian love, I can't believe all that fuss about Kim's wedding and getting divorced after 60 days or whatever it was. Sounds a bit dodgy to me!
Right so here goes my 3 things:
1. I've always wanted to be a crazy cat lady haha!! I had seriously bad luck with men before I meant my hubby; and seeing as i love animals I'd resigned myself to a life with cats, however we do have 3 cats now so hubby hasn't really stopped that plan of mine!!
2. I went to a posh all girls private school and have ended up working in an average paid job for the NHS. All my teachers were right snobs who exPected us all to be lawyers/doctors. But I love my job, so who cares!!
3. I was the first girl in the schools history to get suspended for a week! This was because me and my friend decided to get creative in the art room, and painted over all the Walls and people's art one lunchtime!! Oops. We both find it hilarious now!

Last edited:
Good thread!

Love some of the things that i've found out about you all except for the Kardashian love :sick:

Ok erm ........................

1) I am a clean freak o the point of obsession . I clean my whole house top to bottom daily and hoover anywhere between 3 and 6 times a day.

2) I am one of 5 siblings ( 2 are my half brother and sister) My eldest brother is a chartered accountant and is very posh now! My next brother is currently signing up to the Royal Marines :shock: and the little one's are at secondary school.

3) I am a total push over, so soft it's unreal and will bend over backwards to help. I look like a bitch though and many people have hated me on sight until they take the time to know me; they then say 'oh your really nice' . It's the harsh face from a harsh childhood. Oh and an extra bit of info I am a recluse and only go out if i totally have to x

Oh I love this thread. I am addicted to the Khardashians I love Khloe. I think she may have her own ttc issues. Okay.

1. My husbands knick name for me is Gizzy, I dont think he actually calls me by my first name. This is because he thinks i am like Gizmo from the gremlins because i am short and i hate the bright light in the morning! Also he thinks it is cute that i have little tiny white fine hair over my back! Cannot believe i am typing this! Also my maiden name is Kelly hence Gizzy Kelly.

2. I spent my childhood years dancing and was good at ballet and I used to dance at the Royal Ballet but hated it so I left and went to uni and then to Law School which is why I am now a solicitor.

3. I obsess over my hair and fringe and if it is not a perfect fringe then I scrape it back! In fact I obsess over everything and if it is not 100% perfect I hate it. I am not very good at time keeping though! :D

Gizzy xxxx

So you are a Gizzy and not a Jizzy (ph.) :)

(I always thought it was the latter but now I get it!!)

Gizzy is so cute

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
lol Carnat!!! :)

I guess I could be a Jizzy too!!! :)

Happy Friday Ladies

Jizzy xx

Ha this is a great read and Im warmed by the fact that we all seem to have what I call a wee obsession ie. your hoovering Kirsty. I have my hangers in my wardobe colour coded. Green for work clothes, pink for going out clothes, blue for super dressy and then orange for every day wear. My husband thinks Im a nut! Feels good to admit my obsessive orders!!

I'm glad other people are obsessive too!! I have to check my straighteners are off/not setting the house on fire about 5 times every time I use them, and we have black and White plates and bowls at home and they have to be in alternating order in the cupboard- hubby always forgets and I go mad at him!!

obessive traits tell me about it - everytime i put my socks on I check my big toes for hair and if there are any hairs i LOVE plucking them out :shock:

Blondy - thats why i check tings 8 times ha ha! I'm a lil bit of freak :shock:

Like to be a clean freak too, but OH makes such a mess lol xxx

Ha this is a great read and Im warmed by the fact that we all seem to have what I call a wee obsession ie. your hoovering Kirsty. I have my hangers in my wardobe colour coded. Green for work clothes, pink for going out clothes, blue for super dressy and then orange for every day wear. My husband thinks Im a nut! Feels good to admit my obsessive orders!!

OMG I love that! I have all wooden hangers and hate if OH uses one from a shop in our wardrobes! I also put all of our clothes in colour order!

GK: I too thought it was Jizzy(ph)! Cute nickname!

I'm mrspc cos OH is a policeman and also I'm always being accused of being too politically correct! Although I am not pc when I watch obem and don't think the couple deserve a baby - like this week!

I think Khloe Kardash might have ttc issues too! Maybe she's on here? Maybe it's me? :wink:

xxxxx

Last edited:
Hi girls,

My 3 things

- I am a very deep thinker, and very spiritual. I love spiritual thinking people as they inspire me

- I used to be a real party girl, who just loved to dance and would dance for hours and hours on end (literally) !!!

- My Mum is best friend in the whole world, thats why I would love a daughter so much as I want that relationhsip again

Ahhh Corrine , i used to dance non stop too from 9 at might until 6 in the morn , no wonder i was skinny lol

X

p.s reading through this think all of you are craaazzzzyyy nut jobs!!! !!

LOL Corrine! Least were crazy nut jobs together!!!!!

We are all crazy and a little obsessive, on other things other than TTC.

And now we all work out who's Khloe Kardashian.........??? :eh: xxx

This is an absolutely lovely thread and good to know eachother a bit as people rather than just ttc'ers.

As for me, I am scared of flying BIG TIME

I used to have OCD worse than I do now. Used to flick the light switch a few times before leaving a room and refused to use the first piece of loo roll even in my own home!

Also have a thing about my fringe to the point that when it won't style right in the morning it kind of wrecks the beginning of the day. Very sad

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back