3 things

itisbabytime

Reaction score
was editing and managed to delete all i wrote, grr

basically, share 3 things, anything you like, lets all get to know each other better!!

1 - i can eat a whole tub of pringles in one go

2 - i am incredibly organised and analytical, almost to a fault

3 - i have a weird emotional relationship with my mother I have no recollection of my mother ever telling me she loved me.

Last edited:
good idea
1- am animal mad always have been since i was little girl and now i run my own boarding kennels and cattery so get to spend all my time with animals which is fab.

2- am the biggest chocolate lover ever. to the point i have to stop my self eating it for my brekkie . lol

3- am a real bad mummies girl my boyfriend thinks its mad that i hate going a day with out at least talking to my mum once a day .

fixed!!

sorry Lou im such a clutz

Last edited:
I work in HR retail and commute over 3hours there and back everyday, been trying to find a new job for 2 years :(

My biggest fear is that I'd never become a mum and have a house full of cats when I'm 40

I looove keeping up with the Kardashians. I want to be Kim

good idea
2- am the biggest chocolate lover ever. to the point i have to stop my self eating it for my brekkie . lol .

no way - imagine what your teeth would be like lol!

1. I've had the same hair style all my life

2. My job is exactly what I didn't want to do...and I LOVE it!

3. I don't like cake

It'sababytime; isn't it just the best!!! I do think khloe is really fun and the most realistic and straight talking one but I do have a mega girl crush on Kim!! And I love that she is as thick as me lol
Xxx

1) I have never plucked my eyebrows - they are pretty bushy but I often get complimented on them
2) I love my cat, sometimes more than I love my OH (my cat never, ever annoys me LOL)
3) I only just got a laptop after not having one for years. On another forum I have almost 20,000 posts all done during work time :shock:

xxxxxxxx

soz double post

xxxx

Last edited:
1. I write children stories, and I get concerned about my knowledge when I have to research things for them:blush:
2. I have mutiple allergies, my hubby thinks theres a conspiracy theory as all my new allergies are his favourite things hee hee!
3. I have dentures and have done since the age of 20.

Love it, itisbabytime, thanks!

How come you ended up with dentures, fairycake?

I too love the Kardashians. Kim is my least favourite although I think she is the most beautiful woman in the world.

Love chocolate too - although not as much as I thought I did before i stopped worrying about eating it!

What do you do, Scotch?

Carnat - how do you get any work done? What's the forum about?

Here are mine...

1. I look nothing like Nigella Lawson but I do get told I look like other people all the time.

2. I will never ever ever go on a diet again because they have made me fatter than I should be and only 12 months after giving them up did my weight start to come down to something like where it should be.

3. When I was 20 I found out that my dad had three other children that we had no idea about! The eldest of them was 10 at the time!

xx

1. I don't know my real Dad, or his name, my Mum won't tell me :eh:

2. I've had OCD since i was 12. Can't go to bed or leave the house without checking things are locked or turned off 8 times (this has got worse since i managed to leave the gas on 1 day :shock:

3. I love cake :)

Last edited:
P.s I LOVE Kim Kardashian, my OH is obsess also so thats fine :) i bought her calender for him @ christmas xxx

Am i in therapy? ;)

I'm ok. Sometimes buggs me, especially now with all this TTC malarky, could be issues on his side. BUT hed knows about me, and hasn't once tried to contact me in 26 years so feck him i say :) his loss xxxx

1. i also love the kardashians and watch E every night, much to the annoyance of my OH who thinks it's trash (which it is!! but oh so addictive!). my fave is khloe :)
2. i kinda hate my job but i'm too scared to do anything about it :-(
3. i love watching tennis and desperately want andy murray to win a gland slam one day! also have a MASSIVE crush on novak djokovic, he is soooo cute!

Chaz, my OH has never met his real dad either. He knows his name but won't ask his mum anything else even though I think he probably should. But I've learned not to push it with him as it's an emotional subject. It's def something that crosses his mind though, now that we're ttc - esp medical history and stuff xxx

My biggest fear is that I'd never become a mum and have a house full of cats when I'm 40

I share this fear as I'm sure many of us do! The crappy thing is I kinda hate cats too :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back