3 early miscarriages now what?

Holsf

Reaction score
I am currently going through my 3rd miscarriage I am just over 4 weeks. What tests do the doctors do? 3 in a row the first was 4w 3D second 5 weeks 2d then this 4 weeks 2d. I just don't understand why this is happening I have a son who has just turned 2 so I have had a child but now my body won't let me! Feeling so down xx

The body rejects what isn't quite right

Do you have any increased risk factors? Bmi? Blood pressure? Other health issues?
The problem aswell is... Lots wouldn't have even realised theyre pregnant yet. Theyll assume theyre late periods. So its probably way more common than people realise and for whatever reason the egg just cant implant properly

Doesnt make it any less hurtful though :(

Nope I'm a healthy weight no problems as known I have a son which I conceived fine with him had a healthy pregnancy. Since having him my periods became extremely heavy and no pains either.
I know it can be quite common but there's a 1% chance of having 3 consecutive miscarriages so being that 1% worries me and it is painful xx

Go to your gp
They might be able to do some simple testing x

After 3 miscarriages i went to the gp who referred my husband and i for miscarriage testing which involved blood tests, scan and sperm sample for hubby. Not sure if they do all the investigations when you already have a child, best to see gp hun. Good luck xxx

just found out i hd MMC at 5-6 weeks meant to be 9weeks now. i dont want to be put to sleep im.scared. i feel as tho im having a break down now. i paid 100 quid to check lo and its.not.viable with no.hb. i hate this world sometimes xx

Big hugs to the both of you in gutted for you both life's so bloody cruel at times, wish I had some answers, hear if you both want to chatxxx

its so shit. i mean when it happens once its a blow, twice is bad enuf. but three times. off to docs at 350 she gave me scan pics of little tiny pea thing. x

I am so sorry for your loss this world really is cruel makes me feel like I must of been a bad person in a past life. I know these things happen but to happen 3 times is a real kick in the teeth!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back