3 days left!! having a cup of rasberry tea

hannahbet20

Reaction score
i really really cant wait i am going to jump up and down when i know im getting contractions 9 months is soo long.
shes ready in there now i am dying to see her i pray everyday i wont go overdue so ive been drinking rasberry tea for a couple of weeks hope it helps,
every morning i wake up feeling disapointed shes not here yet, both my labours were really quick so ill have to rush my last little boy only took 2 hrs to show his face and my first labour was only 5 and a half hrs so im a little anxious my oh is working 45 mins away, might have to meet him there :|

good luck to everyone cant wait to see lots of little babies xhannahx

Oh I hope mine isn't going to be long I agree that 9 months is way toooo long :wall:
I hope you have a quick labor, tell OH he'll have to be quick off the mark to get you there in time :lol:

Fingers crossed you don't go over :pray:

so do i i am going to try completely without pain relief i had gas and air last time but it makes you drowsy, i want to be alert, i hope you get to meet your little one soon i have a funny feeling im going to go overdue either that or on the dot. my last was awkward he came out the day before i was due to be induced 10 days late.
hannahx

Oh god lets hope this little one isn't as stuborn and brings you some quickness of the whole pregnancy thing.

Well I have been having funny twinges since yesterday so fingers crossed it turns into something :pray:

It prob wont but no harm in wishing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back