3/5 engaged

SunnyGirl

Reaction score
:yay:
MW just told me baby is 3/5 engaged!!
Have to get on my gym ball, though, cos even though the head is down, the baby is tipping to the side so I need to rock and lean forward to avoid back-to-back eek.

congrats hun! ive just ordered a gym ball can't wait for it to come x

ooh thats good, get bouncing. I have midwife tomorrow and am due 1 day before you so hopefully my wee bean will be as far on as you. Don't have a ball though so lots of all fours and pushing against walls :) xx

stupid question but how did midwife tell the head was engaged? just by prodding your tummy or did she have to do an internal?? thanks

wohooo thats fab! glad thinkgs are moving!!! xxx

stupid question but how did midwife tell the head was engaged? just by prodding your tummy or did she have to do an internal?? thanks

:wave:They just feel the head through your skin from the outside no internal. Mine is 2/5 and has been for weeks its how many somethings are in your pelvis or cervix of the babys head. i know 5/5 is when the baby is free and the lower the number the more down the baby is xxx

:yay: if there is a chance that baby sunny could go back to back get on all fours hunny, the most effective time to do it is when LO is moving x x

Ooh I was 3/5th's engaged 2 days before I had my little man! Won't be much longer huni x x

Aww it's so exciting!! Eek two days before - scared now lol!
I'd so love to get on all fours, but my feet and legs are so swollen that they don't bend. If I drop something, I have to consider it a goner until husband gets home rofl!!
Bouncy bouncy for me!
Yep - that's right: they just feel the head through your tum. My baby always has a wee complain at that and pokes back as if to say OI!!
Xxxx

lol mine does too sunny! dont think they like peoples fingers round their heads bless them!! xxxx

mines as soon as they go anywhere near me with a doppler, Pickle quite likes tickles, prods and cuddles/carresses, but not noisy echoing machines!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back