MW appointment - hopefully the last!

ISH

Reaction score
All looking good, and baby's head 3/5 engaged! Yay!

MW was trying to say it might not mean he's coming very soon, but I'd like to think he is!

Glad everything went well :D xxx

Yey!! Your winning at the minute lol... nice to know something has changed isn't it! x

MW saw my enthusiasm and tried to explain it didn't necessarily mean he'd come in days, but I prefer to be optimistic at this point!

I got all excited over 4/5 which is hardly anything so would have been really giddy if i was you, i know they say it doesn't make a difference but its nice to think it does lol x

Ah that's fab chicky! I hope mine is the same. Got appointment on Friday and soo want to hear her say something similar!! xxx

Redbear and Olive: everything crossed that we all make it earlier rather than later! I am so huge and so tired of being pregnant, want to feel like myself again (have even started buying normal sized clothes, I'm so looking forward to it!)

I agree Ish tbh. Just tired now and feel like I can't do much. If I'm out, I feel like I've got half an hour before I feel so heavy and uncomfortable I want to sit! My bump is itching like mad too.

Send me your numbers again girls if you don't mind. I accidently deleted all of mine last week when updating my iPhone :roll:

xx

Yay that's good news :D can't wait til my LO starts being engaged! :yay:

Not long now ISH!

Last edited:
I'm still in shock Ninja Kitty has gone! Makes me realise it really could be any time for us all.
Ish- i know how you feel i have actually forgot what its like to be not pregnant- i can't even remeber what it feels like to drink now! Not that im an alcohlolic lol! I got a top for after at the weekend too- im so tall and massive nothing fits me right at the minute, most clothes are too short for me to wear i have ended up with dresses i had as tops lol x

Teehee, and I can't wait for OH and I to both fit in our tiny kitchen! I have to 'park' my bump in a corner to let him pass these days, and he has to 'park' himself so I can pass through!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back