3/5 engaged at 34 weeks

Nic36

Reaction score
Hi all,
I just had an appointment with the consultant this afternoon. She seems quite happy that my platelet levels are stable (still low but not dropping... Phew!).
But, I just looked through my notes now I am home and noticed that she has put down 3/5 in the section where they normally put 'free' - she didn't say anything to me, and arranged to see me in 4 weeks time when I'll be 38 weeks. But it's kind of freaked me out a bit - if I am 3/5 engaged, is it likely LO will appear sooner rather than later? Or is it normal to be engaged at this stage? The fact she didn't say anything to me make me think it's normal, but I am stll quite surprised as I was 'free' when I saw the midwife last week! :oooo:

hiya :)
i was 3/ engaged from 35 weeks and now am 2/5 engaged but from what my midwife said i understood that it doesnt mean baby will come earlier! bit annoying really cos i got really excited lol.

Hiya, LO was 3/5 engaged at 34 weeks, where he was free at 32 and I'm still here lol. Nothing to worry about, in fact they can move back up as well as down x

hey hun my SIL her baby was fully engaged from 36 weeks and she didnt give birth till she was 40+3 so i wouldnt worry

Thanks, ladies, for the reassurance! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back