2ww

BB_26

Reaction score
Hello ladies!

It's our first month ttc and I can't believe how slow the 2ww is!! I'm 2 dpo but already wanting to take a pregnancy test :shock: I know there's no point and will be holding off until 6th (11 dpo) with an early response test.
Me and my OH BD'D on cycle days 8 to 12 (ovulated on day 11) but we're going to try the next couple of days as well to make sure we're 100% fully covered.

Is it too early to get symptoms? I've been feeling really nauseous since yesterday evening around 10pm and can't sleep as it's so bad?! Yesterday I would've been 1 dpo so seems far too early. I've also had period like cramping on both sides since yesterday afternoon which never happens. I only cramp in the first day or two of my period.

Sorry for a long post. I'm just wondering if this could be real or if it's wishful symptoms lol

Hi hun

I’m Zoe me and my wife are trying for our second child my wife Helen carried but now it’s my turn. I’m the same as you 11 days dragging really badly this is our 5th cycle so hoping for the same result as your self

I had cramps, boobs are veiny. I had really bad heartburn for 2 days which I never get. Also sorry for tmi I had a bit of show so let’s just wait and see

Good luck hun xxxx

Good luck this cycle Zoe! What day are you going to be testing? Sending bucket loads of baby dust to you :dust:

I'm still feeling nauseous and cramping a little bit and woke up (TMI ALERT) with some trapped wind. My boobs are more sensitive but not painful, but that might be normal after ovulation. I only notice boob pain a few days before AF is due.

I'm feeling very much like I do when I'm due/on AF, but I'll keep my fx

Good luck for both of you, the TWW is awful isn't it, two weeks never drags as much when you're waiting for anything else. I'm hoping that when we start trying we fall pregnant first cycle - massively because we'll be on our cruise for most of the TWW so that should take my mind off it haha

Thanks girls let’s just hope it works I’m taking some peptak for the heart burn it’s still there niggering me

When are you due on. I’m due Thursday. Let’s just cross everything
Xxx

Best of luck xxx the two week wait is awful, its like time goes by so slowly lol you're best off just trying to keep yourself busy and take your mind off things until your 10 or 11 dpo just to avoid getting a negative too early on, it's disheartening and you could very well be pregnant, waiting can be so frustrating and annoying though, all that's on your mind is taking a test lol..... I wish you all the best in your ttc journey, fingers crossed xxxx

Good luck to you Donna :) A cruise sounds lovely- maybe I can convince my OH?! :rotfl:

Zoe, I'm not due AF until 14th, but I've ovulated quite early in my cycle (ov day 11 - cycle is 29 days).

I've not had any heart burn (yet) but it's still so soon after ovulation. Keeping everything crossed you get your BFP on Thursday :)

I'm feeling much more 'me' this evening. No cramping and no nausea :dance: I've been feeling really wet down there (sorry for tmi) which I don't think is an every month occurrence. Has anyone else had this so early on? :shock:

Had really bad stretching pains below my belly button on right hand side thought period pain but it’s more pulling pain no idea what’s going on in my body did a test but think it’s far to early I’m not due till thursday next time I test is fri if no sign of period

I think I've had something similar today. Just below my belly button right across it's felt like a stretching sensation with the odd twinge about. I can't stop myself from worrying that something isn't right. I mc 6 years ago and I'm ttc for the first time since so it's always at the back of my mind. I've been super emotional today and keep bursting into tears

Oo bless you hun well let’s hope we both fall try not to think of negatives I had good day today just hope this is our month xx

Glad you've had a good day Zoe :) I've been keeping my fingers crossed for you for Thursday! I've had a better day today too with just a 'full' sort of feeling

Yeah I’m the same think I am gonna test Sat as wanna give it two days for the witch not to appear I really hope it’s ur month to hun xxx I’m off work tommro totally snowed in we have 20cm snow in north east so think it’s a play doh day with my little girl xxx

That sounds perfect! We've had a fair bit of snow over night so it's a home day today!

BB26, you are entering a whole new world of you body, hormones and brain totally screwing with you. Fx you catch quickly, sounds like you're covering all the right days xx

Thanks GG, I've had a 'me' day today and feeling so much more relaxed about everything. OH keeps saying what will be will be which is true, so I keep reminding myself of that :)

So true hun well temptation was there and tried a test but total blank gonna give at least another week

Zoe I admire your patients!! I'm super tempted to take a test in the morning but won't be expecting anything other than a BFN as I'll only be 8dpo.

Fingers tightly crossed the witch stays away for you <3

No sign of her and I normally get really bad cramps just before but these ones are really gentle and don&#8217;t hurt as much. God this is the longest 2 weeks I just wanna know or not know if not always next month .

I&#8217;d give it at least a few more days before u test xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back