• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2ww AGAIN

sandee

Reaction score
This is an age old thread. 2ww just started, I WILL NOT symptom spot this month just wanted to say ....sigh :| here we go again....any one else waiting? Ya wonder what goes on in the body...you know you are ovulating, I use a monitor, many of you use one too or the sticks...why does it not just happen???

Sorry I have had some wine and am feeling quite philosophical.....

Im with you Sandee. I think the flurry of BFPs this month has planted a seed in my mind. I was feeling so hopeful about this month that perhaps Im noticing too much thats going on in my body. I havent been like this since we started TTC a year ago. I ovulated very early for me, so perhaps thats why Im feeling different. I really have to try and think of something else as I fear Im heading for a huge disappointment. :?

Im at the 1 week wait mark and still trying my hardest not to symton spot but isnt so hard, Praying the witch doesnt get us all :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

I do hope that the dust from April carries all the way through May, so all of us that the witch got this past cycle still have a chance for a summer bump. This time last month I felt like bb were swollen and I had a pinch in my pelvis...but BFN's to follow...now I feel fine...good sign or not... :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Sending dust out to all!!! :pray: :hug: :hug: :pray: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back