2nd time lucky?

Aimee cam

Reaction score
so I need a little advice just to see what any of you think.. about a week ago I wen to the toilet and when I wiped there was a small amount of very light pink blood, a couple of days later I had some brown discharge which I've never had before which I found very odd for a couple of days now I've had a lower back ache and since late ish last night my legs are very sore, I've also been very bloated for about a week and a half now.. could I be pregnant? I got pregnant in September and miscarried, what are the chances of miscarrying again? any advice would be really appreciated, thanks! x 😊

what dpo are you? when are you due? have you tested?x

I'm not sure because I'm actually on the pill but I've missed a lot in the last 2/3 months and my partner an me have sex about 4 times a week, I haven't tested yet but if it carries on I wi in a weeks time ��

id say if youre not taking the pill correctly, theres every chance there's a breakthrough bleed.

using the pill sporadically can really eff up the hormones, even coming off of it can. every chance you could be pregnant though - when was your last AF?xx

If you think there's a chance you could be pregnant best thing to do is test x

what is a AF? and yeah I will get a test in about a week I think if it keeps up x

ohh haha! sorry, um well I don't get then as I'm on the mini pill so i don't take breaks between packs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back