• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2nd time but 1st time naturally :)

Lovisa

Reaction score
Hi all,
I've finally found some time to pop back on to the site and I have some news for you all,
I am four months pregnant :dance: and like some of you know when I concieved E it was with the help of metformin but this time it happened naturally :)

Funny thing is it didn't seem to be happening for us again so when I spoke to the doctor she prescribed me some metformin again. we decided we was going to wait till after Xmas to start taking them but then we went to centerparcs and for some reason I did a test when I returned, which came back positive.
Because I still don't have periods I didn't know when I could've fell.
The hospital put me in for a dating scan which is when I found out I was 2 1/2 months gone already.
Hope to catch up with a lot of you and make new friends.

All the best to everyone xx

Last edited:
:yay: I noticed you around the other day! Good to have you back and congratulations!

I was melio10 when you were last on the site :)

Hi hun and thank you for the Congrats :)
I've been on since you've changed your name so remember you as AugustMum, I even commented on a few of your posts. Have been on a few times in Jan&Feb.
how have you been? X

:wall: Thought Id seen youre avatar before!

Im good :) Not really doing alot at the moment. All the crazyness starts in September with college and moving etc. All fun. Can't believe you were 2.5 months gone before you found out!! Thats brilliant. First tri pretty much over and done with!

Congratulations! Must have been a wonderful moment when you found out :)

Hope you are enjoying tri 2 xx

Aww massive congratulations hun, nice too see you back xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone :p

To be honest I prefer finding out a bit later as the first worrying stages are over if that makes sense.
I think i was 9 weeks or nearly three months gone when I found out I was carrying E.
A.M good luck with preperations for the move and college. You moving far hun? I really want to move but I can't seem to get the motivation atm and unsure when to do it all as I've got to put my house on the market but thinking it might be best to move during my maternity leave or after baby is born as I want to move quite far away from where I am currently living so have alot to sort out i.e making sure I can get a job transfer, someone to help with move, just before E starts school/nursery ect.
XX

Congratulations :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Congratulations to you - wow to find out at 2.5 mths!!! fabby

Really lovely to have you back on here - enjoy your pregnancy X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members