• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2nd stage car seat

3 things i looked at when i bought imogen hr new seat was:

That is really fit the car like a glove.
that it reclined so she coould sleep in comfort when travelling
Nice colour - but oone that wouldnt show every single stain etc

I defintely would recommend one that reclines though

Ours had to be Isofix, had to recline and had to be pretty :D:D

This is our one, a Maxi-Cosi Priorifix
maxi_cosi_priori_happyflower.jpg

Btw, you should look at www.glasgowpramcentre.co.uk - get some good bargains on it

I haven't chosen yet but I'll pick one that is reccomended by Which? magazine as they do crash tests on them and compare. I'll check see what they recommend and get back to you. If I firget and you want to know just pm me :D

Thanks kalia - I don't have a subscription to Which, so that would be fantastic, thank you.

Valentine Xxx

valentine said:
Thanks kalia - I don't have a subscription to Which, so that would be fantastic, thank you.

Valentine Xxx

http://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs...layA_475+936_10751_-1_14552_10234_10001_14552

i got this one which is fantastic, my main reason was that oliver at 2 months was to big for his 0stage car seat, and his also has Advanced Side Impact System too so more protection in the occasion of a crash :pray: ,it did have a really well padded insert for the 0-9month stage, it reclines, lasts from 0-4 years. PERFECT for me anyway :)

it retails at £130 and i paid £80 :cheer: and you get free postage. and they do have other colours too, it fits our 06 astra fine too HTH

bam went thru a stage of not liking being in a car seat, so i wanted minimum fuss of gettin her in...

i wanted it to look nice...

.. to have really good safety reviews...

.. i also had high opinions of this brand to start with as she had this car seat for most of her time in smaller carseat..

so i got the maxi cosi tobi..

it relcines easily one handed

its the easiest to fasten in the car

its comfy for the boss

its n ice colours

but the all important is the harness feature, is has springs in it so you dont havv to route around for the harness when u pop baby in... great for if its raining or madam is asleep!

highly reccomend it

Which? recommend Maxi Cosi Priorifix.

Jake has the Maxi Cosi Tobi. I looked around quite a bit and found that this one had the best safety reviews for a non isofix car seat. It looks cool nice too and is really easy to fit.

This is a link to Mothercare but have a look around and you might beable to find one chaeper. I think I paid £150 at Halfords when they had it on offer.
http://www.mothercare.com/gp/search/ref ... bi&size=12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back