isofix car seat...

i used the maxi cosi car seat for Harley as it goes on the top of my quinny. i didnt get the isofix i just used the seat belt round it.

Diors baby car seat was a mamas and papas and had a base but it was only held by the seat belt.

now they are both in the next stage maxi cosey car seats from 9months - 4yrs and it is held in wth a seat belt

Diors baby car seat was a mamas and papas and had a base but it was only held by the seat belt.

thats what i have :)

We have a maxi cosi isofix car seat and base - it is really worth getting these as it is so easy to pop the car seat in and out. I also think its alot lighter than the other ones on the market.

If your new car has isofix definitely get an isofix car seat. We brought all our bits from john lewis, this was before I had my family car and john lewis were really helpful in so far as they checked the compatibility on the maxi cosi website with my A3. Be rest assured though that even if the website says it doesn't support the car seat in a particular car you can still safely travel with your baby. My OH drives a porsche and wanted to take our little girl out with him when I was at the doctors. They tried to persuade him to buy the official adapter from them which was ridiculously priced. He checked with maxi cosi and they said he simply needed to turn the airbag off.

The maxi cosi and base is really good hon, trust me I'm a lightweight when it comes to all things too technical

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back