2nd pregnancy and feeling more nervous.

Zara96

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have a private scan booked for tomorrow and I am feeling so so nervous about it and worried I think i still don't believe I am pregnant again. I think i am more anxious this time around. I'm scared I will go and they will say there's no baby there I have been worrying myself sick for weeks now and the closer I get to the scan the more worried I am but I'm also excited to. I feel abit mad thinking and feeling this. Is this normal xx

I think it perfectly normal how u are feeling.
I mind being exactly the same.
Once u seen your little baby u will be able to relax more.

I think it perfectly normal how u are feeling.
I mind being exactly the same.
Once u seen your little baby u will be able to relax more.
Thank you for your reply. My mom keeps saying I'm not talking about this baby as much or anything but I feel so scared I can't until I've seen little baba but I feel awful for not talking about this pregnancy. Yes I think i will feel a whole lot better when I have seen baby. Xx

It is a worry I get it. I’m the same but at same time but I know I got wait till 12 weeks. I’m tempted to private scan it but at 8 weeks to be sure xxx

It is a worry I get it. I’m the same but at same time but I know I got wait till 12 weeks. I’m tempted to private scan it but at 8 weeks to be sure xxx
Yeah i have booked a private one. I was to worried xx

Congratulations!!! I was same on my 2nd ,I was a lot more nervous 2nd time around x

Congratulations! I’m the same I've been nervous about my 2nd bubba I’m due March 2021 I think I’m more nervous about having to go to the scan by myself. I’ll feel a lot more relaxed once I’ve heard bubbas heartbeat I bled in early pregnancy last time and had an early scan so was relieved a lot quicker, scan is in 3 weeks time! Xx

Congratulations! I’m the same I've been nervous about my 2nd bubba I’m due March 2021 I think I’m more nervous about having to go to the scan by myself. I’ll feel a lot more relaxed once I’ve heard bubbas heartbeat I bled in early pregnancy last time and had an early scan so was relieved a lot quicker, scan is in 3 weeks time! Xx
I was scared in my first but I feel so much worse this time around and its true it could possibly be all this covid and doing it on our own. I even had a early reassurance scan. Congratulations lovely. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back