stressed

Merfairy

Reaction score
HI guys.. I am really struggling in keeping it together at the moment; I have started a new job and am at risk of losing it not only cos I am pregnant, but I keep messing up. I am pregnant and have concerns around MC after having one back in June and then I worry about whether the baby is fine although I had a reassurance scan last week and all was fine. I am stressing about the blood tests and I am feeling really quite low. My partner is worried about me losing my job too; but I am more worried about being pregnant and that things will be okay. I am so tearful and feel like I need some sort of guidance of some sort, though I am not sure in what context. I keep forgetting things and am finding I cannot seem to organise myself so well at the moment and keep double booking appointments... I am worried I am starting to los my marbles literally due to stress; I am not sleeping as I am worrying most of the night and feel like I need a really big hug!! I know I am feeling sorry for myself, but I cannot seem to turn of from worrying... help xx

Ahh chick big:hugs:for you. Things do seem stressful, maybe its the time of year.

Think you need to take a step back and get things clear in your head for a bit as the worrying will send you mad (like me lol).

If you want a chat I'm here

lots of love x x

Hi hun I really do know how you feel I found out I was pregnant before I passed my probation and I was so stressed out worrying about loosing my job that I kept making mistkaes and i got myself in a right state! the only thing I can think to say to you is that just take a step back and take a big deep breath!!! things will work out you have to just take it one day at a time, try not to stress too much as the stress makes everything seem so much worse. will you make it passed your probation without telling them you are pregnant?? If you can keep it quiet until then I did and although I felt very guilty for not being truthful it was a big sigh of relief when I knew I was safe! and although I screwed up loads (prob still am preggo brain and all that) Im 7 days away form starting my maternity leave!

I know its not much but I hope this helps a tiny bit x

I had to tell my manager, my doctor said I should and because I MC back in June there is a risk of me MC again and my manager needed to know this really; he says although it is a pain, we can work around it somehow and I will be placed with another team for a period as my job requires me to work with young offenders and I cannot do this when pregnant. Its like I had a training day and never mangaged to do my training as I wasn't organised enough this morning and did not get the name of the block I was training at (it was at a hospital. I couldn't find parking, which made me late and it was just a disaster. Its like yesterday I had a meeting and it was so warm in the room I felt sleepy and was yawning and my manager told me to wake up; I am worried he wants me out on finding I am pregnant. I have been in the job like a month!! If i could have held of I would have.. but I seem to be tripping up every step of the way xxxx

well now that you have told him although you may still be in your probation he will have a very hard time getting rid of you because he would have to prove that it wasnt because of your pregnancy.

I know its horrible feeling like they want to get rid of you. I found that having a bottle of water with me constantly helped with the whole yawning thing!

read up on your rights within the workplace so you are prepared for any outcome but Im sure you wont need to.

Its such a horrible time in the first few months without all the work worry make sure you dont over do it, and just take each day as it comes Im sure it will all be fine hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back