• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2nd lot of jabs today!

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Dreading it! He's in such a happy mood today and someone's going to stab him with needles and majorly pee him off :( xxxxxxxx

Aww..... I hope he's ok.

We had ours Tuesday. I had a grumpy baby :(

My lo cried but not as much as the first set. I gave her some calpol just before we set off and she slept the rest of the day, no side effects. Poor Albert :( xx

I know the jabs are much better than the alternative but you'd think there was a better way to do it by now lol

we have our last set of jabs at 2.30 today, not sure if she will be allowed them tho as shes really snotty and i dunno if its a mild cold or teething

E had hers last week and slept all day afterwards. x

Jack is due his next set. I hate them. Hope Albert's ok afterwards x

i found the 2nd lot a doddle to be honest!

the 3rd lot were the worst, but she didnt even cry for the 2nd lot...and absolitely no after effects at all so you will be fine :) xx

Hope Alberts ok afterwards, massive hugs x x x

Hope the lil man is ok... Jabs are horrible, but all in a good cause. Xx

We had our last baby set yesterday. I am so happy they are over for a year.
Lots of mummy cuddles

Theo had his yesterday and it was horrible :( he cried all afternoon I hate jabs :( xx

hope they go well!!

Max's 2nd jabs were great compared to 1st :) so hope its the same for Albert

xxx

hope it goes ok hun, harry was totally fine after second ones :hugs:

He screamed when they were first done and we had a totally devastated little boy for about 10 minutes. He's been laughing and playing the rest of the day bless him, nowhere near as bad as the 1st lot xxxxxxx

weve just come back from our 3rd ones, poor baby cried for 5 mins and is now out cold.

yeah hannah cried for ages after her 3rd ones....poor little babies

Do you think it's cos they are that bit older and know what's coming?

nah she was smiley and hapy as anything when we were in with the nurse, til the stab. i think its cos there are 3 and one of them is a meningitis one that she hasnt had before whereas the other 2 are the same stuff as the first sets of jabs to make up the complete dose. i think thats why the first and 3rd ones are bad cos theyre new to babys system but the 2nd ones arent anything new, just more of the same as the first ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back