Injections!

stephlw25

Reaction score
How are all your little ones getting along with their jabs?!

Jamie had his second lot today and guess what.......he did not cry ONE bit!!!!! lol he was sat looking up and smilking at me!! i couldnt belive it and the nurse was shocked too!! He wimpered slightly on the meningitus one as appartently that one stings quite a bit!, but apart from that he sat on my lap happy as can be!
even now he is in such a good mood! its making me wonder what she injected him with!!!!!! lol :wink: :wink: :lol:
Hes gona be a right hard nut i think!!!!! :wink:

braydon was ment to have his first lot yest but the doc wouldnt let him have am as i had a reaction to the whooping cough (i went blue n limp) so my GP wants me to tlk to the hospital before braydon has em and we may have to go to hospital for him to have em incase he has an reaction -
but how ever braydon has em i hope he reacts like jamie did

braydon was ment to have his first lot yest but the doc wouldnt let him have am as i had a reaction to the whooping cough (i went blue n limp) so my GP wants me to tlk to the hospital before braydon has em and we may have to go to hospital for him to have em incase he has an reaction -
but how ever braydon has em i hope he reacts like jamie did

ethans got his first lot on tues im dreading it my mum has said she will take him lol

Ava has screamed everytime...it literally lasts for a minute before she falls asleep. She has more on Tuesday. Poor babies! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back