2nd HV visit

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Had our 2nd and final home visit yesterday, she just wants us to attend the well baby clinic from now on which is fab, hate having strangers in my house and Albert hates her with an absolute passion. He peed everywhere on the scales yesterday and is so so unsettled after she comes, takes us ages to calm him down again.

He passed his hearing test which is great and.........he's put on 11oz in one week!!!!!! :shock: :faint: :pompom: :bunny: :yay: he now weighs 7lb 2 oz, although it's all in his cheeks and feet lol, he still looks like a twiglet everywhere else!

She said she wished all her visits went so well and that there were more little families like ours......silly cow doesn't she realise we are just making it up as we go along and jumping from disaster to disaster nearly every day????

So apart from putting face moisturiser in my hair and nearly putting hair wax on my face it was a good day :D

Last edited:
woooo hoo well done Bertie!!! :D and well done mummy :)

haha sounds like me BB! ive lost my brain completely

nearly blew up my steam steriliser yesterday- turned it on without adding any water. oopppsss it nearly burnt out, the OH would not have been happy about buying a new one!

xxx

Wow that's a good weight increase for a week! Go Albert! I've got my first visit tomorrow xx

Nice one Bertie and well bloody done mummy!!! I had quite a nice bath last night cos instead of running me a bath I though I was running AJs and put in Johnsons night time bubble bath and said my butt in it and froze to death it was so cool. lol. This baby brain sleep deprivation hormone mixture is very strange on your brain. lol. Big hugs honey. xxxxxxxxx

PS AJ seems to be getting better. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back