2nd clomid cycle testing!

I think I can see something too xxxx fx xxxx

I can definitely see faint lines. Got everything crossed for you! Xx

Sugarpop I see lines.. I never see lines!!! Fx this is it for you xxxx

:poas:

haha sugarpop you really are addicted :dance: I can deffo see a shadow in the last pic, fingers crossed x

Well done sugar, confession is the first step :lol: xx

I'm kind of thinking if the tests were positive they would be getting darker by now?

Think I'm going to try and do no more testing until Sunday. Will test with a digital I think?

I have a feeling you won't last til Sunday :) They wouldn't be dark at this stage. What are you now? 9 or 10dpo? xx

10DPO. There's no progression in the lines? BUT I swear they were definitely there! I will last darn it!! Would a digital even be any good Sunday? Lol

I will have to pee super quick before testing in the morning :lol:

I have had positive digis as early as 11dpo so I would say Sunday would be fine. If you look up positive frers on google for 9 and 10dpo, you will see it varies so much xx

Knowing my luck they will have been evaps! I've had so many even though it's within the time etc

Even Saturday you'll be 12dpo so save your frer until then and you should definitely see some progression? Im just not a fan of digis until further on xx

Last edited:
I've never got a + on a digital so pretty much expect - on them lol

I will try and wait till Sunday. Will do the digital depending on the FRER. Thank god hubby will be home!

As I said mine didn't have much progression but rather jumped up in steps..

Attachments

• 2016-09-04 09.57.14.jpg
    2016-09-04 09.57.14.jpg
    330.8 KB · Views: 28
As I said mine didn't have much progression but rather jumped up in steps..

So yours jumped every 2 days right st the beginning. Let's hope mine does but I'm not hopeful.

Does that mean you have more pee sticks? Xx

I think it does :p I hope so much for you hun x
I also got better lines in the eve rather than the am I drink and pee a lot at night but not in the day x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back