2nd clomid cycle testing!

Think I'm around 12-15dpo so going to try and get some FRER to test with before my appointment on Tuesday.

Hook

I'm similar, I'm cd32 when I'm normally 28/29 days and I've had nothing so far. All tests are coming back negitive (up till yesterday, not done one today) I've had right side pinching last week and very mild cramps on and off but no actual period pains. I've no idea what's going on.

I hate it. Limbo sucks! I keep getting cramps / pressure but not to the same degree as my 1st clomid cycle. I have an appointment on Tuesday and if AF hasn't turned up I hope he scans me to give me an idea of when she will!

Because I didn't ovulate when I should have I could have ovulated anytime. Going off temps is all I have so not exactly 100% accurate considering I am waking up at all different times for whatever reason

I'm starting clomid CD2-6 50mg, when AF arrived. Their sitting there all ready, highly excited.
Just want AF to start lol

No big surprise here :(

Attachments

• IMG_0022.JPG
    IMG_0022.JPG
    347.8 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0023.JPG
    IMG_0023.JPG
    352 KB · Views: 38
Another faint something. have you had your Base hcg checked??

Not since last year. Had it done twice last year and it was <1/<2 so unless something has changed it should still be the same. I think its probably just the tests you know.

After massive pain for about half an hour I've started to bleed red! AF is here!

I'm so sorry lovely :( I have everything crossed its 3rd clomid cycle lucky for you!!

How long have you been trying if you don't mind me asking? Xx

Ahh bummer sugar. So if you ovulated on the second dip what LP would that have given you? Hopefully they will let you bump up a dose and that will give you a good strong egg.

Ive no idea but booked in for everything this cycle and bumped up to 100mg!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back