2dpo and guess what?!

ive been having headaches and feeling sick bu im thinking it may still be the sickness bug i got on weds lingering aroud to annoy me :roll:

With Isaac I got a bad migrane in the early days, could definitely be a sympton, I do hope you're all feeling better today :hug: Good Luck also :hug: :pray:

how are your symptoms today?
here are mine

i have had a headache for a few days had a terrible migrain on friday
i have had tinggling boobs for a few days and tonight they are getting painful and seem heavy
i have had really bad back pain for a couple of days right low down
i have had heartburn at night when in bed
i have been having horrible dreams and find it hard to get a good sleep
i have had af type cramps all weekend like af is around the corner
i am constipated and bloated
i have had terrible mood swings
and i have a cold soar on my lip which i never get
my nose is blocked at night but no cold

idid a test today at 9dpo and got a bfn but hope it was too early, but appart from these symptoms i dont actually feel pregnant i dont have any sick feeling like i have had before, but although i am only on cd27 this is the longest cycle i have had in a long time :D so it looks like the progesterone cream might be working.

Same as usual today....nipples still tender when touched or caught, feeling sick, and now feeling even more sick when drinking tea or coffee but more so coffee. Been having tummy cramps too like AF is gonna come like last time....oh come on!!!
Told OH that we may have hit it perfectly...he was excited but obviously trying not to get our hopes up. All he kept saying was hope we have been lucky and get a little sister for J (his son). At least i know he definatley wants a girl lol.
How is everyone else?
come on baby dust!

Don't u girls kno that symptom spottin is a baaaaadddd thing to do lol come on libs tell em off :rotfl:

i know it is i just cant stop!!!!!
1ww now!!! my symptoms have gone now though, now just having cramps like AF is gonna come :(
good luck everyone...anyone near to testing?

Morning ladies - the biggest give away for me when I was pregnant was that my pee smelled like a tom cats from about 7 dpo onwards - it was very yellow and very smelly not like a UTI but different..... OK now go symptom spot that one ( :rotfl: will anyone admit to smelling like a tomcat???!!!)

Keeping my fingers crossed for you all x x x

think ill draw the line and sniffing my own pee thanks lol
:rotfl:
one more week to go....just hope if Af is gonna come she wont ruin xmas and be a day late or something....

:rotfl: Sarah believe me you wouldnt have to sniff it - but it only smelt when I had gone to the loo - not all the time honest :oops: :rotfl: I really cant believe what I share with strangers on this site.....

My DH's pee always smells really strong, I always blame it on him not drinking enough water and too much alcohol.........but I'm wondering now if he could be pregnant???? :think: :think: :think:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

reallyoldmum said:
:rotfl: Sarah believe me you wouldnt have to sniff it - but it only smelt when I had gone to the loo - not all the time honest :oops: :rotfl: I really cant believe what I share with strangers on this site.....

God i know what you mean lol...the stuff i have said about me and OH he would kill me if he found out lol.....luckily he will never come on here (heres to hoping lol)
At least now i know i dont have to sniff my own pee...odnt get me wrong im dead commited but somethings are just too much :rotfl:

lost all symptoms now...just getting AF cramps now :(
had a nosebleed this morning....what you recon? symptom or stress?

nosebleed could be a symptom. What day are you on now?

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! :pray:

erm 10dpo i think....due on tuesday....
feel nauseous now and got a taste in the back of my mouth....kinda like fish :rotfl: i have no idea....#

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back