2dpo and guess what?!

Slinky Sarah

Reaction score
im symptom spotting :rotfl:
i cant believe im doing it already lol. I have sore nipples and feeling so sick i almost was this morning.
Why oh why am i so mad lol....gotta wait till christmas day to see if AF comes but im gonna wait at least 5 days for AF to come cos iv been in that situation before lol.
Never been so excited for christmas lol

:rotfl: :rotfl:

That was like me this month!! I promised myself I wasn't going to do it but there I was a 2dpo symptom spotting like crazy!!!

:rotfl:

guess its what gets us through lol...god i feel so sick and my boobs are killing lol...its just not funny lol.
When are you testing?

Honestly - you two... :shakehead:

so tell me what are all your symptoms doing now :wink: :hug:

oh libs, sounds like you never symptom spot please please please tell me how you do it :wink: lol
same as above...heavy boobs, painful nipples and sickness....and some people will say very bad mood swings hehe

:rotfl: I'm the worst ever :wink: and I know it :oops:

see - are heavy boobs and painful nipples normal for you 2dpo?...and painful nipples can't be imagined - that's how I think :shakehead:

unless you're wearing a rough lace bra :wink:

no its not normal at all. never had it before, well i had it in one the last time i was pg but not in both like now...and not wearing a rough bra lol. they feel huge :oops:

some people do have symptoms from the very start they sound good :)
libs do you have any? since your af is late???tested yet????
well i may as well join you, im 7dpo now i have had a really sore back for about 3 days now right low down, i have had af cramps for about 2 days, i have been extra snappy and stress seems to really get to me ad my (.)(.)'s are tinggling :rotfl: this symptom spotting is fun :rotfl: it help the 2ww go in a fit faster

I did have - at about 7dpo :oops:

still a little queasy - comes and goes, blocked up nose - no cold

nothing else - not even AF symptoms

tho I did have comments on my impressive cleavage sat night :think: :rotfl:

dont feel so bad now lol....they are that bad it hurst laing on my tummy :shock:
come on Bfp's

Sarah&LJ said:
dont feel so bad now lol....they are that bad it hurst laing on my tummy :shock:
come on Bfp's

with DS months before I knew I was pregnant I had to stop sleeping on my front because my bbs hurt so much :D good luck :cheer:

hows everyones symptoms today? :rotfl:
my boobs are still sore but not as bad but i swear they are bigger lol.
My cuppa made me sick this morning though! not impressed!
Libs- AF still staying away? :pray:

much the same symptoms for me today, but i have got a horrible headache :roll: i had af type cramps all morning i really thought she was here.

libs TEST TEST TEST its not like you

Really hope its 3 BFP's for you ladies :cheer: :hug: :cheer:
Good Luck!!
th01052c9a.gif
ththi74882991_63320.gif
th01052c9a.gif

:( well the headache i had earlier turned into a migrain :( i was being sick with it to, i was mins away from going to a&e i have never had anything like it in my life, dh came home from work and went to the chemist but they said if there was a chance that im pregnant i could only take paracetamol so i was in a dilema but i decided just to stick to paracetamol, after a few hours it seems to be clearing, i dont know if this is a symptom i havent heard anyone else having them :roll:

how is everyone else doing? libs have you tested yet?

nipples still bad, feeling sick and now extreamly emotional and having wicked moods swings lol.
Come on Libs start off all our BFPs!!!

babydust said:
:( well the headache i had earlier turned into a migrain :( i was being sick with it to, i was mins away from going to a&e i have never had anything like it in my life, dh came home from work and went to the chemist but they said if there was a chance that im pregnant i could only take paracetamol so i was in a dilema but i decided just to stick to paracetamol, after a few hours it seems to be clearing, i dont know if this is a symptom i havent heard anyone else having them :roll:

aww hun hope your feelin better soon xxx :hug: :hug:

babydust said:

how is everyone else doing? libs have you tested yet?

I had a headache for about 3 days but not bad enough to need to take anything. Hope its a symptom for us! Good Luck.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back