2days and its gone!

XmichelleX

Reaction score
I posted in the BFP section on Friday I was 5 days late on my period and did a test and it came back positive but tonight I've started bleeding quiet heavy too!? Feeling abit crap to be honest! But I'll be fine xx it just wasnt ment to be xxx

Really sorry to here this take care of yourselfxx

I've been to the doctors and they have taken some bloods and I've got to go back on Thursday to take some more to see if I have miscarried xx

Thinking of you, so sorry xx

Huge hugs...so sorry this has happened. Whether you were pregnant for 2 days or 2 months, it will still really hurt. Take care hun xx

This happened to me this month, it was like a proper kick in the teeth as I had just suffered a miscarriage six weeks before, at just under 12 weeks. Apparently a really, really high percentage of pregnancies end this way.
It happened to a friend of mine last week too, they've been trying for a while so for her it's positive to know they CAN conceive but that there was just something wrong.
Hope you're ok xxxx

Hi XmichelleX, I am so sorry to hear about your loss :hug: I went through exactly the same thing at the beginning of November. I tested positive on the Saturday and by Monday AF had arrived. It's so heartbreaking no matter how far you are into the pregnancy. For me it was my 2nd MC as I lost my 1st bean in July :-( Sending you love and hugs xxx

Hi thankyou for your kind words! I'm ok had a lovely Christmas its kept my mind off it! Xx still bleeding so I know what the results will be tomorrow xxx

How did u get I'm Hun? Sorry to hear what you're going through cxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back