28 week MW appointment..

BellaRiven

Reaction score
Well everything is ok, after all the drama at the hospial on Monday my glucose levels are normal :) yay me.

She measured baby today and he is measuring 30 weeks (30Cms) so he is bigger than he should be lol, what a porker :) I have no idea what this means if he is bigger than the 28 weeks he should be!! I did ask if that was ok and she said it was, I mentioned my bump was quite small and the measurements blew that outta the water :)

She had a listen bpm were 115 for him which is ok.

All in all we are both fine :)

She mentioned that we wouldn't be able to have him at the Birthing centre as my BMI is 1 point over and they are being quite strict about who they say yes to now, she said I would have to have him in a consultant led unit, the closest one is small and cramped and a bit like a conveyor belt, but she did say we could go to one half hour up the road if we wanted which I am seriously considering, I have been to that unit before with my sister when she had her last one and the rooms are spacious and airy and they have 3 birthing pools so I am more likely to get the water birth I want .... all Ihave to do now is convince OH :) shouldn't be too hard honest :(

Glad everything is ok :D

Threaten your OH lol, tell him you'll refuse to get out of the car until you are at the hospital you want xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back