• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

28 week midwife appointment

hev&madi

Reaction score
ive got my appointment to see my midwife tomorrow anything different going to happen?

I think she gives your tummy a bit of a feel to see how babys laying, if I remember correctly. Think she might measure your belly aswell and take blood presure. Think thats it. Feels like a life time ago when I had zack.

Its moving really fast now isnt it :cheer: soon be holding your little one and hopefully posting lots of pics lol :hug:

Hi

When I had mine, my midwife started to measure me at 28 weeks. I also had to have another blood test.To check iron,

I think thats itapart from usual like blood pressure.

xx

They still check your wee aswell :? so she'll want a sample... what fun lol

oh no! :shock: i fogot ive got to have my blood done again *runs*

I have blood taken at every mw appointment!! And every time she tells me it's for iron! :?

TBH Hev, they've never done anything different with me. I've always just had bp, bloods, feel of tummy, listen to heartbeat (after 20 weeks), and general chat. I only got measured on the 2 occassions when my mw was away and I had a different one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back