28 week growth scan tomorrow! UPDATED!!

JoAnn&Aimee

Reaction score
The scan went good. Aimee is still on the small side but nothing serious! Another scan is booked for end of May for another check. I also got my second anti-d injection... it hurt!! :lol: I shouldn't complain about pain in 3rd tri! I'll know all about pain in 3 months! hehe

-------------

I am getting another scan tomorrow at 2pm to check Aimee's growth. She has been on the small side throughout the pregnancy so they've been keeping an eye on the growth. I am sure she will make my life hell when she is born, she really doesn't like being scanned, goes in a huff with us everytime! :lol: OH said she is a typical woman then! :cheer: hehe

How did the scan go ???did she behave herself this time :D :lol:
sarah :wave:

she hasnt had it yet girlies :lol: I think its 2pm today xx

Glad your scan went well :D did you get piccie?

im sure your Aimee will have a growth spurt she taken her sweet time and in no rush the main thing is she is happy and healthy :D

sarah :hug: :wave:

Glad everything went well :D

I've got to have an anti d injection on thursday, I had one at 17 weeks when I had my amnio and I didn't even feel it lol. Mind you though, I think after the size of the amnio needle, the anti d was nothing.

geordie lass said:
did you get piccie?

She was too hyper to get a good picture. I wasn't too bothered as I am going for a second 4d scan next Tuesday so we'll have tons of pictures from that. I threw up at my first scan halfway through it and was told to come back. :oops:

xjoann said:
geordie lass said:
did you get piccie?

She was too hyper to get a good picture. I wasn't too bothered as I am going for a second 4d scan next Tuesday so we'll have tons of pictures from that. I threw up at my first scan halfway through it and was told to come back. :oops:

awww she was all bouncy :angel:
8) you get to see her again :cheer:

So glad everything is looking like it will be on target for you and your baby :hug:

hello
i have had regular growth scans but baby had a growth spurt and is now totally average, it is good they are keeping an eye on youx

Glad everything went well hun :D

I hope your 4d scan is better this time :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back