26 weeks and feeling so poorly

Chrispin

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Sat night i woke with horrible stomach pains like in waves, like when ur struggling to go to the loo, the following morning i managed to go TMI (alot!) since then iv had the chills, felt so weak and tired, iv been sick, not eaten since sat night as its coming straight back up, even water now wont stay down for long. The baby is constantly turning and kicking which i think is adding to my discomfort! I will b ringing the docs as soon as they open but was wondering if anyone else had been experiencing any problems at this point in there pregnancy?

Cheers guys im in a right old mess and just feel like crying all the time :( x x

Didn't want to read and run Hun. I haven't felt ill for a while now, maybe a bit sicky first thing but it soon goes. I do have a pain int he side of my tummy in the mornings but pretty sure it's just built up wee lol!

Get to the docs, see what they say. Keep us posted xx

Sorry I haven't had this but I hope you feel better soon xx

Thank u im waiting for a call back from the doc, im still being sick, even when i drink water its coming back up! I feel so rough x

Oh hun sounds horrendous, i had really bad diarreha, even water came out as soon as it went in, no sickness tho, doctor advised me to still drink fluids as you dont want to be getting dehydrated, theres also something you can take rehydrate you, see what doctor saysx

Aw chicken :( get better soon honey
Let us know what doctor says probably a
Horrible bug it is going round. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27